Playstation 3 PS3 wand unveiled as PlayStation Move

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hg, 11 Mar 2010.

1. Hg

Hg The game known as life

[​IMG]
    More info and screenshots may be found at http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/ps3-motion-controller-named-detailed

So is it me or do this thing look far too much like the wii controllers? will you be getting one?
    and what are your thoughts on feelings on the big three (Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft) now pushing motion controlled games?

2. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Not sure on the X, O, Triangle and Square button placements, if I'm honest. Looks cool though. Something like Boom Blox would be cool in 1080p!

3. Da_Rude_Baboon

Da_Rude_Baboon What the?

It depends entirely on the games and the implementation. Motion controllers have huge potential but most wii games end up as 'waggle ware' where you just have to wave the controller like a tit. Ravin rabbids being a prime example.

4. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

Say it with me: SHOVELWARE!

5. Baz

Baz I work for Corsair

Looks like a lady's "massager." Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomygodthatwasamazingy

6. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

watch that ball end up everywhere it's not supposed to

you guys catch the tester tryouts on the psn

7. Hg

Hg The game known as life

:eyebrow: orly?

8. Aracos

Aracos What's a Dremel?

Oh my god, the wrist strap at the bottom, the lights just above it, the home button in the middle, the nunchuck clone (minus the cable) and the analog stick placement. It's a bloody wiimote!

9. KarmatiK

KarmatiK What's a Dremel?

bla, its a gimik... no real gammers going to be chomping at the bit waiting for this to come out.
    buy it of you have kids and want to find some kid friendly games, im sure Sony will release a bunch of em. Or better yet just buy your kids a wii.

10. Elledan

Elledan What's a Dremel?

The best part being that one can't play a game with four people if it requires two controllers per person (two main or one main and sub), because there are only 7 Bluetooth IDs available for controllers. At least with the Wii the nunchuck communicates with the wiimote which communicates with the Wii, thus taking up just one ID.