1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other 113 million where would you start..??

Discussion in 'General' started by gymman39, 9 Oct 2010.

1. gymman39

gymman39 What's a Dremel?

Wow...the amount of kit you could get your hands on for this money ha ha...:naughty:

2. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

£113m? Where do you start... :hehe:

I'd probably buy Bit-tech from Dennis, then sponsor an F1 team so they give you a paddock and pit pass for all next year's races, then follow 'em round the world.

3. PabloFunky

PabloFunky What's a Dremel?

First thing id do, would be to go into work, and every 5 minutes, tell em i dont need to be here,

You gotta wind people up, its fun you see.

then id buy a 1/2 pint of lager, to celebrate.

4. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

I'd start on having my own house built to my spec, Probably cost around 6 million, I'd buy a nice Mercedes, a few bikes

Build my own gym, Upgrade all my family's lives,

Build a super computer, Find a nice girl to spend my life with,

Then start my own management company, Train them, Then buy a couple of hotels, And build and build my way up <3

5. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

This is an absolute no brainer...

11.3 billion one penny sweets.

Hypnosam, Archtronics and Krikkit like this.
  6. Archtronics

Archtronics Minimodder

+rep for you sir :thumb:

Pete J likes this.
  7. Canon

Canon Reformed

Sit down with a calculator and a consultant, figure out how much I need to live on, put that aside, put my direct family members up in nice quiet well furnished homes (reminding them never to ask for a gift EVER again) and then spread the rest of it out evenly into a couple of worthy charity orgs.

Get rid of it ASAP in other words.

8. Nealieboyee

Nealieboyee Packaging Master!

And buy a hotel for her mom and big mike on the opposite side of town. :thumb:

Sorry, couldn't resist :D

Definitely a house in barbados.
    Ferrari
    Blank

9. Daddyfish

Daddyfish What's a Dremel?

To be honest one of the things I'd like todo is try the phrase 'wiping your ass with money' and see how satisfying it really is.

10. theevilelephant

theevilelephant Minimodder

I'd probably spend a few hours staring at a wall grinning, then I would go traveling wherever I wanted for as long as I wanted :)

11. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Would buy God knows how many cars, buy a car park to store them.

Then go to a strip club.

12. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

Easy pick up and move out to Vancouver Canada and start my own PC modding shop and get people who has the same passion for PC's as I do about 4 staff members and incorporate them into the business with me so we have all equal shares in the business and that way we will succeed and our everyday job will be our hobby as well.

13. MaverickWill

MaverickWill Dirty CPC Mackem

"It's a pint of lager for me, and the pub for 'im"

14. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

Oh man, purchase a nice patch of land, to then build a dream home, with a massive workshop basement, which is fully automated and sound proofed, ergo, I can set the waterjet and CNC going of a night, and it all not make any more noise than a top of the range washing machine that's in a neighbouring street. lol!

So yeah combined with my design abilities i would be Tony Stark!

The whole house would be networked (1Gbit) like any geek would, with a central server with expandable storage that can distribute all the films, musics and photographs possible. The house would have a peaceful library up high where it can overlook a good vista, especially with a clear line of sight to the night sky, where a meade would sit. I love cars, but I couldn't own a dream garage I hate the idea of vehicles sitting and not been driven anywhere, because sure as hell I am not working with a potential bank balance like that!

I loved university for the education, not so much the life style so I would love to return and throw a few more degree's to my name, maybe a masters or two.

15. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

You'd best save the .3 for the dentist, with that many sweets it could get real messy inside your gob:eeek:

Are you sure that mentioning girls is a good idea on these forums, especially considering what happened last time.:D

Last edited by a moderator: 9 Oct 2010
  16. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

The FIRST things right now.. Buy the stuff that I actually need.

The larger stuff would be lots of traveling and a lovely house. I really wouldn't want to build a goddamn mansion as I can only imagine how terrifyingly sad it would be to live in one alone. So for me the dream house wouldn't be a massive castle with a sea view, but rather a nice, reasonable size place in the middle of city of choice. For friends and family I think I'd rather get something they've always dreamed of, rather than just throwing out cash...

Meh. Better get a couple of lines of lottery tonight. It's "only" 1,1 M€ this week, but even that would make me a pretty happy camper for a couple of hours.

17. xXSebaSXx

xXSebaSXx Minimodder

I'd set my mother and brothers up with nice homes and retirement money...
    Buy a nice house for myself... nothing too fancy, just the bare necessities you know (10 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, indoor pool, gym, separate building in back for a workshop with all the cheesecake making machines, an argentinian dogo to guard all my goodies)... yep bare essentials; nothing more.
    And then I'd go back to school and train in 3D Arts and Design at VFC... just for the fun of it.

18. m0o0oeh

m0o0oeh Minimodder

I'd buy my own house and set the bills right
    I'd buy myself a Merc E class and an old VW Scirocco GTI
    I'd buy myself a Mac Pro, and an iMac
    I'd make sure my family was set right, and all my debts were paid off.
    And I'd buy anything I obtained from "alternative sources"
    Oh and I'd cover the cost of Bit's server hire for the forseeable future, but on the proviso they upgrade the forum software to xenForo

That and the odd frivolity here or there...

19. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

ooo buying bit-tech off denis sounds good

20. wst

wst Minimodder

5 axis CNC milling machines, lots of metal, Carbon fibre ovens, a few smart people.

New supercar powered by a 7.2 litre version of the Rolls Royce Merlin? It'll go like Spit off a shovel!