1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Crysis in game issue

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by GavinH, 22 Apr 2011.

1. GavinH

GavinH What's a Dremel?

Hi Guys,

I've been playing Crysis for a week or so with no problem. I have just got past the first time you get into a tank... where you have to destroy 3 SAM sites, I'm on my way to the thrid SAM site and its like there is two of me... and whenever I shoot there is no recoil but the gun aim gets higher with each round fired if that makes sense?

any help would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks Gav :rock:

2. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

stop being a girl and get out of the tank, lace it with C4 and click button for victory, it sounds like a level bug in all fairness, reload the level from the start and go again :)

3. law99

law99 Custom User Title

I see... *takes notes* "stop being a girl" "C4" "click button for victory"

Cool. Now how do you get the suit powers on the mouse wheel?

4. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

don't, use middle mouse for rapid selection.

5. law99

law99 Custom User Title

I've been using that but was wondering if you can use the actual wheel... I guess you'd know if you could.

6. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

mouse wheel by default is weapon selection, personally i unbind that and use the MMB purely for suit modes.

7. GavinH

GavinH What's a Dremel?

LMFAO @ gunsmith I was out of the tank... thats where the issue is if I have the duel pistol on Ive got 4 arms and 4 pistols, assult rifle shows 2! Gotta start again!? that sucks oh well cheers for the info dude. Know much about GPU's? I did my first build about 3 weeks ago and keep getting an intermittent error message on boot up after windows has loaded I get: "the shader version is not supported" I have got a MSI Radeon HD 6850 Cyclone I have unistalled and reinstalled the drivers but this has had no effect on it. If you could shed some light on it or point me in the right direction to get the info it'd be a great help :)

Cheers Gav