1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cases Silverstone FT02B-WRI

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Zehetmayr, 24 Aug 2011.

1. Zehetmayr

Zehetmayr Minimodder

Hey dudes,

Just wondering whether anybody had seen the limited edition version of the FT02B (FT02B-WRI) around for sale anywhere? Decided on this case for a build in the next couple of months, and would opt for the red interior because it looks so damn good! Googled it a bit but not having much luck.

Cheers,

Z

2. Phalanx

Phalanx Needs more dragons and stuff.

I believe the WRI was a limited run. When I bought mine I had to wait 3 weeks after release to actually get mine, as there was quite a backlog and it sold out stupidly fast. You may have to opt for the black interior I'm afraid, unless you fancy silver, I think they do that too.

Failing that, the second hand market maybe.

3. Zehetmayr

Zehetmayr Minimodder

Cheers bud! Thanks for the input. Read up a little and it seems to be that the cooling on this case works best with a blower style graphics card cooler. Does this mean a card that spills out heat from fans, as opposed to an exhaust type?

Ta,

Z

4. rv88uk

rv88uk What's a Dremel?

The case will work great with any graphics cooler configuration, there's an 18cm fan blowing fresh air straight over the card, then out the case. If the card exhausts out the back then it'll be sucking in fresh air, if it's exhausting into the case the hot air will be blown straight out anyway.

5. Paul2011

Paul2011 Minimodder

The last time i saw it for sale was on yoyotech but they are sold out now. I too wanted the case but funds didn't allow so im going to have to settle for the plain black version :(

Good luck finding one anyway.

6. Phalanx

Phalanx Needs more dragons and stuff.

rv88uk is right. The case can handle anything you throw at it, and then some! The Air Penetrator fans are the best fans I have ever seen, bar none.

7. khemist

khemist What's a Dremel?

Sent you a pm, are you in the uk?.

Zehetmayr likes this.
  8. Zehetmayr

Zehetmayr Minimodder

Thanks mate!! Snapped it up as soon as I read your pm. Probably paid a bit more than the standard version, but it was the last one in stock to had to take the plunge. First part of the new build :D Will get some pictures up in the next couple of months. +rep for the thread.

Ta,

Z

9. khemist

khemist What's a Dremel?

Sweet :)