1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Preview

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by brumgrunt, 21 Jan 2012.

1. Gradius

Gradius IT Consultant

Yay! New cheaters here I go!

2. S1W1

S1W1 Minimodder

As far as I'm concerned the old CS:S got as near to perfection as any game ever will. I still play it loads, all these years later it has lost none of its appeal. Valve can't hope to improve gameplay in my opinion- so I wish they would just give the old Counter-Strike a graphical revamp, add some new maps and a few new weapons and leave the gameplay EXACTLY as it is. Please?

3. azrael-

azrael- I'm special...

See, the problem is, most die-hard CS fans (as in CS 1.6) would argue that CS:S is anything but perfect. I know plenty who won't touch CS:S with a 10 foot barge pole, myself included. For me, that certain "feeling" just isn't there in CS:S.

4. ssj12

ssj12 Minimodder

I play both, honestly while I am better at 1.6 than Source, the last major update fixed Source's hit box issues. I think Source can be quite fun and I do find the gameplay to be more fluid because of the graphics update (now EP2 engine). I just find the weapons slightly odd, but still with the more realistic push Source was going with, it isnt bad. Hopefully GO has better feeling weapons than Source.

5. lewish131

lewish131 What's a Dremel?

try deleting them, and then do it again :D

6. wodgah

wodgah What's a Dremel?

Interesting read , so valve seem to have dropped the ball ? will be very interested to see if opinions change on this thru the beta.

7. shankly1985

shankly1985 What's a Dremel?

Am looking forward to this game. The overall gaming community is very good for counter strike games, cant wait to hopefully get into some good clans :)

Tags: Add Tags