1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Where to buy CD keys

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MonkeyBoss, 16 Feb 2012.

1. MonkeyBoss

MonkeyBoss What's a Dremel?

Ive been looking around for a site that i can just buy CD keys from, noit fussed on having the actual disc and thought it would be cheaper just foir the cd key

came across batman arkham city for $12.99 which google tells me is £8.30, now this is an awsome price but can it be trusted and would the key just work in steam

Also found batman here for $12 even better

anyone ever bought from this site? or any other similair site?

i suppose i could just take the risk and use paypal for payment protection, might vbe able to claim cash back if it goes wrong

2. mjm25

mjm25 What's a Dremel?

did a little bit of digging and seems ok... they are pretty up front about some of it being Russian language etc... it's only an £8 punt to find out, if it's good, awesome, if it's bad you havent lost much.

Also, Extreme Overclocking Forums:

http://forums.extremeoverclocking.com/showthread.php?t=353165

if you do decide to go for it, can you post back on here if everything is legit?

3. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

Another place to check out would be the ZiiP Gamestore. New on the scene, but I know the guy that owns the company as he is the founder of ZiiP Gaming community as well.

Not all of them would be as cheap as $12, but there might be some there for you.

Links are in my sig.

ZiiP doesn't stock Batman at the moment, sorry, only just saw. Still, reliable place in any case :)

Last edited: 16 Feb 2012
  4. MonkeyBoss

Going to try it out tonight, will let you know the outcome

5. MonkeyBoss

nice site, not quite cheap enough for me but still cheaper than most retailers which is a good thing, quite a few of the pc titles on there are out of stock, especially ones below £10

6. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

Aye, I think James was moving alot of stuff through the business with the pre-christmas and new years sales. Stuff that he's had up on sale tends to go pretty damn fast, even ZiiP members have to reserve a copy in some cases! Hell, by the time that Blood Bowl went down in price and I tried to buy it, all the copes were gone.

Ask him regarding titles and he should be able to tell you if he is getting it in, or he might be able to do so for you. Never hurts to ask :)

7. Whirly

Whirly What's a Dremel?

Um...the "NO STEAM" Icon on the product page might be a giveaway on whether it would work in Steam or not....

8. MonkeyBoss

:( didnt notice that before, thats put me off slightly now