HP Cloud Beta - Anyone on it?

Discussion in 'bit-tech Folding Team' started by FingAZ, 21 Mar 2012.

1. TaRkA DaHl

TaRkA DaHl Modder

Gone now too, only took 5 mins for them to get back and confirm it.

2. Abomin81on

Abomin81on What's a Dremel?

That's my HPCS account shut down now. I'm back on to my i5 2500k and my GTX560Ti only now. I must thank FingAZ for bringing this to my attention within this forum, it's helped me get some serious points and churn through a fair few work units that I wouldn't otherwise.

I now have a small problem, I'm seriously hooked on folding now, my home PC runns 24/7 now folding. I built it because my older pc couldn't hang with games anymore but I've not even loaded a game since I turned my attention to folding. I'm considering how best to add some folding muscle to my set ups now. Probably build another pc or two over the coming weeks/months so I'll be keeping an eye on the forums for ideas.

Once again FingAZ, I thank you :)

Abom

3. FingAZ

FingAZ What's a Dremel?

Sorry for digging up a fairly old thread; Abom, it was a great run! I saw that we were quite frequently tagging alongside each other whilst climbing the leaderboards, plus we made the mag top 20 producers list, with a mention for Folder of the month :D
    Shame i'm somewhat limited by my setup at the mo... still having networking issues at home, so making do with what limited hardware i have elsewhere atm!

I too am now an addict :) gonna have to start selling myself on the streets...

4. Abomin81on

Abomin81on What's a Dremel?

I enjoyed having a sort of 'folding buddy' as incentive to keep everything running as much as I could. I've had a number of recent power outages which have hurt a little and which are very annoying as I can see a nuclear power station from my living room window but it's something to live with I guess. This is part of the reason for my tardy reply.

If the whole selling yourself on the streets thing works out I'd consider turning pimp for a split of the income :p