1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planning UNC 6-32 in EU?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Mcbeer, 16 Sep 2012.

1. Mcbeer

Mcbeer What's a Dremel?

Hi BitTech.

I hope you can help me finding the legendary UNC 6-32 screw, in black, with either a button head, or socket head, somewhere in europe? My "local" hardware stores does not sell theese, or even the special hardware store sells them. They can't even get some home for me! So what i am looking for is UNC 6-32 screws, in all kinds of lenghts.

I have ordered from Specialtech.co.uk in the past, but they don't seem to ever have enough in stock, and i kinda "hate" their ordering system.

Save me. Save me please!

Thanks!

PS. I sure do hope this is the right place, for something like this:rolleyes:

2. ShinyAli

ShinyAli What's a Dremel?

Hi, Plenty on this site modelfixings.co.uk
    :clap:

3. dynamis_dk

dynamis_dk Grr... Grumpy!!

http://en.mdpc-x.com/

Pretty sure you'll find some here. I know for sure they do the standard HDD/CD mounting lenghts but i think I saw some longers ones too. Only issue is dropping on when the store is open as its limited orders still

4. Speed

Speed I'm all you need!

5. ShinyAli

ShinyAli What's a Dremel?

Thanks for the + rep and the confirmation that they are a good company, I intend to order from them myself soon :thumb: