1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – Complete Wood Case - Onda inspired

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by dan297, 29 Jan 2021.

1. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Great build and an amazing looking workspace

2. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

Beautiful! :clap: It's a great combination of radiator sled and wood sculpture. Yours looks a lot safer than Saint Jimmy's. :lol: There's definite overkill in your cooling setup, despite AMD's temps. -Yeah, it's tough to keep them cool. As for the plumbing to go single rad: You could bore holes in the wood behind for pipes, and change the lines to the pump and radiator on top.
    It took 8 posts, but I finally saw some dust in your shop. That's NOT normal. :lol:
    Also, Welcome to BitTech. :D That's an impressive entry into the community.

3. dan297

dan297 Modder

Thank you guys!

You are right, if I had planned to watercool the GPU in the first place this would have been the way to go...420 rad most likely big enough for both. The RTX6000 doesn't boil too much. But now its to late, I just don't want to tear everything apart. Going external was way easier.
    The 560 rad is surely overkill, but it was there, from a previous build.

My woodworking shop is normally clean, unless I work. The dust kills my lungs.
    But I am sure you like the main shop...:naughty::lol:

20210129_180903.jpg