1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reviews Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 6800 and 6800 XT Nitro+ Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 19 Mar 2021.

1. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

MLyons likes this.
  2. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

It wasn't enough popcorn. Can't even get that right. I demand compensation! :p

3. Osgeld

Osgeld Minimodder

I can only await the next bit tech's weeks late copy paste review of **** you can't buy (seriously these things read like the datasheet and other than this one get 2 comments of "cool" or "meh" makes you wonder whats driving these things outside of the corsair reviews)

4. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

If you don't like it you can take your entitled ass elsewhere. :)

bawjaws likes this.
  5. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

What do you expect from hardware reviews?
    There are only so many ways a reviewer can write that product A is 3.6% percent better than product B in scenario Y.

If you want to see something that was written in a more creative way then look at the game reviews where objective measurements aren't possible and the reviewer has to find some way to communicate around that problem.

MLyons likes this.
  6. Arun Indrakumar

Arun Indrakumar What's a Dremel?

I bought one but struggling to find a water block for it bought both alphacool ones even they sell for sapphire rx6800 nitro+ wouldn’t fit in about an 1 or 2mm off. Any recommendations please

MLyons likes this.
  7. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

I'll pass this on to the ill member of staff we're trying to fill in for. How many different ways do you think we can say one card is quicker than the other but by the way nothing is in stock? Or get a sample for review when none are in stock.

BeauchN and MrDomRocks like this.
  8. legoman

legoman breaker of things

If everyone's reviewing the exact same item. which is provided by the manufacturer so they will bin a cpu/gpu to a set spec. of course the results will be the same, its the same product.

As for the lateness, some places are even more late Covid is a weird time for everyone delays everywhere so what do you expect?

9. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Multimodder

While everyone is entitled to their opinion, instead of criticising, offer something constructive. I get that some reviews might look like copy and pastes, but how many ways can you write that component is good / bad? I imagine there will be certain boxes reviewers must tick which are set out by manufacturers, and if they don't tick them, they don't get to review later products.

While I don't use this forum as much as I used to, I can appreciate the effort that people like @MLyons are putting in, in very difficult and uncertain times.

This effort also allows us a platform to express our views, even if they are that of a hater.

Last edited: 6 Apr 2021
    legoman and Shirty like this.
  10. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

I was being facetious. I thought that was obvious? :s

Tags: Add Tags