1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weekly_Estimate's Recent Activity

1. Weekly_Estimate replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

ERBAUER EHT18-LI 55CM 18V LI-ION EXT BRUSHLESS CORDLESS HEDGE TRIMMER - BARE [img]

3 May 2024 at 13:11
  2. Weekly_Estimate liked Gareth Halfacree's post in the thread Education The weight loss thread.

This would normally be when I post the month's progress. I will not be doing so, as I'm pretty certain it's been a month of regression...

2 May 2024 at 17:10
  3. Weekly_Estimate liked Gareth Halfacree's post in the thread Other This may have been a really bad idea, but **** it.

As a Journo™, I (am forced to) know a thing or two about defamation laws in the UK. The whole Part 3 of McNae's is dedicated to it....

1 May 2024 at 20:55
  4. Weekly_Estimate liked The_Crapman's post in the thread Other This may have been a really bad idea, but **** it.

Oooo update. Identity of the individual sending removed of course. [ATTACH]

Screenshot_20240501_162428_LinkedIn.jpg 1 May 2024 at 20:55
  5. Weekly_Estimate liked Yaka's post in the thread Motors Motorcycle Mayhem.

used it alot on my varadero before i sold it. its great it kinda steams/burns off header pipes and exhaust. just use a normal hose pipe...

1 May 2024 at 15:26
  6. Weekly_Estimate liked Big Elf's post in the thread Motors Motorcycle Mayhem.

I used ACF-50 to cover my bike while it was laid up 18 months ago and it seems to be effective. I redid it again in January just to be...

1 May 2024 at 15:26
  7. Weekly_Estimate replied to the thread Motors Motorcycle Mayhem.

Not sure how “good” it is but I’ve covered the bike in ACF-50 hopefully to avoid any further corrosion. Anyone else use this stuff?

1 May 2024 at 12:45