1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Abit releases the Fatal1ty FP-IN9 SLI

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 7 Feb 2007.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. GigantoR

GigantoR What's a Dremel?

I hope this is affordable and stable. I'm looking to upgrade to Core 2 Duo in the next few months. This could be my new board.

3. BUFF

BUFF What's a Dremel?

I've seen a price listed on a site of €115 which would put it in the £75-80 bracket or similar to the P5N-E SLI.
    However, it's got a socketed rather than soldered BIOS unlike the Asus, a sink on the sb unlike the Asus & it'll probably be a full size PCB (my P5N-E SLI is narrow).
    If it's got uGuru too (pic. looks like it doesn't though :() I'm sold ...

http://www2.abit.com.tw/page/en/mot...pMODEL_NAME=Fatal1ty+FP-IN9+SLI&fMTYPE=LGA775

on board power & reset buttons :)

4. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

I wish they would put the PCIe X1 slots next to the x16s so they get blocked by the universally dual slot cooler on video cards instead of the PCI slots. I've yet to see anything that goes in a x1 slot, but I need my PCI slots, dammit! :wallbash:

5. BUFF

BUFF What's a Dremel?

abit have a WiFi card in retail, Creative have shown a soundcard & there's some other stuff too

6. z3rb

z3rb +4 str +4 stam

Scan are listing this at £80. Compared to the P5N-E's £75, I wonder if it's worth waiting...

Tags: Add Tags