1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox One Bless Unleashed

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hex, 14 Jul 2019.

1. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

Firstly I should emphasize this is not Bless Online! I don't know much about that, but I do know they're really trying to distance themselves from it. Same IP, different Publisher and I believe a different dev team too.

It's coming first to Xbox One and the closed beta this weekend (13th July - 15th July 2019) is Xbox One only. I'm not really an MMORPG person, but I'm being forced to play this one. It's taking some getting used to, but it's a bit like Monster Hunter: World and Dark Souls had a baby.

site | twitter | facebook | instagram | youtube | mixer | twitch | xbox

2. Hex

https://blessunleashed.com/news/open-beta-announcement-and-dev-update

The devs need more time to work on feedback from the closed beta, so they're delaying the launch of the game.

There will be an open beta running from Thursday the 7th of November to Thursday the 21st of November 2019.

I'm pretty fine with devs delaying launches for reasons like this. Would much rather a delayed game that fixed the issues in the closed beta, rather than a broken, rushed one.

3. Hex

Bless Unleashed is back in Open beta now (until Thursday the 21st of November 2019). They've listened to lots of feedback and the game is much improved, although... there are WAY more players than in the closed beta and especially in the first weekend the servers were being tweaked an awful lot to cope with it. Definitely seems to have calmed down a bit now though. The first gear-check boss works properly now and no longer gets all its health back halfway through the fight. Instead, there are waves of adds that spawn throughout the fight. It also tells you the recommended gear level for the bosses now which is a nice touch.

As someone who hates Fantasy and MMOs I'm surprisingly having a lot of fun with this game! I know being Xbox First will put some people off, but I think another free-to-play MMO on PC (with so many people thinking it's Bless Online) would have been buried.