1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Crysis: Warhead Interview

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Guest-16, 3 Aug 2008.

1. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/2008/08/03/crysis-warhead-interview/1

We sat down for a chat with Ben O'Donnell recently, the associate producer behind the upcoming Crysis: Warhead from CryTek. If you're eager to know what to expect in this latest instalment of the Crysis trilogy then simply read on and check out these new screenshots!

:rock:

2. ParaHelix.org

ParaHelix.org What's a Dremel?

This is another got-to-get game for my new rig, and my lovely new GTX 280. The graphics are always simply stunning, infact, if I had the choice I would never take my virtual reality head set off *cough*.

3. Nuffenburger

Nuffenburger The Burgerman Can

yeh everyone will be all hypo about who can get the highest frames in it.
    E - penis = grew 2 centimetres via 10 fps gain.

nty i wont play this straight away.
    i didnt like the first crysis

4. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

i'll poke EA at i34 and try to pry a release date from them, i really do need more nanosuit ninja antics

5. Jordan Wise

Jordan Wise Baby called to see the boss...

I think this will be pretty good, the main problem people had with the last game was the linear alein levels, and Psycho doesn't go in that spaceship thing

6. Burnin'

Burnin' FPS gamer

as long as you don't end up at the bottom of the ocean during the last showdown like Crysis awful buggy aircraft carrier ending...

seriously, hope you really have it optimized... but that it can run on a $400 PC really doubt it. I mean, you can now run Crysis on a low spec PC... it's gonna look like s**t but it's gonna run though. So, for me this sounds more like a marketing statement to attract cheap gamers.

What about people like me who bought themselves a new PC just for Crysis? well we get extra performance? will we finally get good FPS under DX10? will Crytek unlock the very high settings under DX9 so we don't have to hack them? will I get Crysis Warhead?

some many questons

7. Hamish

Hamish What's a Dremel?

£400 not $400...

anyway, im really looking forward to this, i loved crysis and this seems like more of the same so yay \o/

Tags: Add Tags