News ESRB announces Governor as new Spokeswoman

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 23 Oct 2007.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. Omnituens

Omnituens What's a Dremel?

Working at game, I hate it when I to sell a game to an adult for a kid. IT'S RATED FOR A REASON, ASSHAT.

3. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

+1

There is nothing more annoying than to go onto a game server that is rated M and hear the girly voices of 11yr old prebuescent boys.

4. 2JSC

2JSC What's a Dremel?

I was at a game store in the Phoenix area and this guy ahead of me bought some M-Rated game and I watched him walk out the door and hand it to some kid that didn't look any older than 9. I told the guy behind the counter and he said, "Its not my problem that guy doesn't know how to raise a kid." Which is true. If the ratings, and the governing body of those ratings and the stores selling the games are not at fault, who is it??? Geee, I WONDER!? PARENTS!:nono:

5. completemadness

completemadness What's a Dremel?

I totally disagree with you, I think you should say, "this has X rating", but the choice is the parents

Some Kids can understand drugs, sex, violence etc, and some cant - and its up to the parent to make sure they don't get messed up
    But its the parents choice, you shouldn't have any right to tell me (if i was 11) that i cant play a game, if my legal guardian deems it OK

I played loads of 12-18 games when i was too young, and i don't go round smashing peoples faces in or shooting people

I'm so fed up with this Nazi state attitude, You shouldn't force the things i can do, as long as other people aren't hurt in the process

What will you do when you go into a supermarket and your told you only allowed 3 restricted items, which include Crisps, Chocolate, Biscuits, Fatty meats, etc

I mean ffs its illegal to sell spray paint to under 18's, other aerosols to under 16's, glue to under 16's

Tags: Add Tags