1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost Season 2 (obviously, possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest-16, 21 Sep 2005.

1. apoogod

apoogod trix arent just for kids

Sorry I dont remember the gold car, now I need to go back and rewatch first season, oh darn :eeek:

2. apoogod

There is something there hidding in the background under the map. You have to put your mouse curser over it to see it but something is there and its in some sort of strange type font

3. Captain Slug

Captain Slug Infinite Patience

I hadn't caught that. The characters may be in a non-western code set and would have to be translated. That is if they're not gibberish.
    [​IMG]
    The underlined numbers however have been decoded
    If you let A=1, B=2, etc.

13=M, 9=I, 19=S, 19=S, 9=I, 14=N, 7=G
    15=O, 18=R, 7=G, 1=A, 14=N, 19=S
    it says.
    MISSING ORGANS!

Last edited: 15 May 2006
  4. apoogod

ya after looking around more I found that. :(

5. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

hah, my michael theory was correct!

6. NuTech

NuTech Minimodder

Episode 22: While pretty good, some of the reasoning was weird.

When Michael shot Ana-Lucia and released Henry, it appeared that his intention was to kill Ana and release Henry. Now with the conversation Michael had with 'Miss Clue', it's clear she didn't ask him to kill anyone, just release Henry and bring the four people.

That whole shooting incident now kinda appears 'tacked on' last minute by the writers (maybe because of the fan reaction to Michelle Rodriguez?), there was easily a hundred other ways Michael could of released Henry, it was just plain out of character for him to kill anyone.

Anyway, what's up with the four names? Maybe Jack, Sawyer, Kate and Hurley are all 'bad ones', the others have never had an interest in them before.

And what's with the yacht? More characters for season 3? If they keep killing people off at this rate, they'll probably need them.

7. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

Nah it's quite widely known the rodriguez was only contracted for one season, she knew that from the start too.

8. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Those 4 are the most "closed" to change. By taking out these people who drive negative thoughts they can get the rest of the group like sheep in a field and attempt to convert them.

9. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

If that is the case, shouldn't Sayid be on the list?

Finally, after what seems like ages, I'm looking forward to the next episode (the season finale). Looks like Mr. Eko and Locke finally come to it, and in that fight I'd put my money on Eko's "Jesus stick." But I really really want to know more about the
    monitoring station. Has anyone else been watching all the cameras?

-monkey

10. quack

quack Minimodder

Thank god Sayid is on the island. The only person with any sort of military training, and he spotted Michael's slightly odd behaviour.

11. Dgephri

Dgephri What's a Dremel?

does anyone else think the "others" might be Gen(X) of the Island? The show we are watching is Gen(X+1) and something went wrong in between on the "outside?"

Somehow they survived whatever experiment Hanso is conducting, but their Generation is over.

Now they are the old "mice" watching the new "mice" and hope to learn more themselves?

Maybe they know it's an experiment, but not enough to determine what that goal is?

That could be their motivation having been through some of it themselves, so they can judge who the important subjects are. Therefore they knew Walt was important. They knew Michael would be likely to come looking. They knew they could leverage him to get the Important people. They hope to interrogate the Important people to gain insight.

Think about how Psychs structure double blind studies:
    The people conducting the monitoring are not allowed to know the goal.
    The people in the experiment are not allowed to see the outcome.
    The experiment might be revised to refine the outcome and assumptions to more accurately correlate the goal to the test.
    New subjects will be introduced to the study.
    New monitors will used in the study.
    There are sometimes many levels of redundancy in between the REAL experimenters and the conclusion.

12. apoogod

I think the others are the Hanso guys

13. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

Sayid is my hero!

14. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Yep, that guy is too cool.

15. quack

quack Minimodder

Got my copy of Bad Twin today. :D

16. calpernia

calpernia What's a Dremel?

djdan.am is in the code of this website. its a conspiracy website and persephone is mentioned in the audio file. Also the hanso website is registered in denmark and all the other information is a joke.

17. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

How long have those new russians been searching?

Since desmond was lost originally or what?

18. DeX

DeX Mube Codder

What's happened to Eko, Locke and Desmond?

And according to the wikipedia page on the last eipsode those 'Russians' were speaking Portugese which is pretty strange to me. Anyone able to confirm or deny this?

19. Nath

Nath Your appeal has already been filed.

Just wow. Amazing episode which I suppose validates Desmond's claims that it's all real, though I'm a bit confused as to why everything went white even out at sea where Jin, Sun etc. were. Going to have to wait ages to find out though. :(

20. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

So I'm sure of a few things, the white light was because of the electro magnetism, if you have a strong enough magnet you can bend light, which is blatantly what happened, as for the wierd sound, i'm not sure. Locke is blatantly still alive, and eko blatantly saved him. I think michael is gonna end up dead or something, like he deserves, and walt will end up back on the island, remember them saying "did walt ever end up in places he was not meant to be?" and shannon saw him in the jungle etc

I bet desmond won't be dead either, he's too important of a character now. And this "penelope" is blatantly gonna be everyones saviour now.

I'm disappointed we didnt see anymore of the black smoke this season though...