1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Metallica plans to go Radiohead

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 29 Apr 2008.

1. DeSean

DeSean What's a Dremel?

I don't see any mention of them giving it away for free? They will charge the usual price for it any it will probably sell over 3 million copies, just like the worst of their music has done in the past.

You may not like them, and lots of people here clearly don't, but they are still extremely popular, and i'd far rather have them still producing original material than do what so many other older bands are doing with reunion tours etc.

:rock:

2. Bauul

Bauul Sir Bongaminge

True 3 million people bought it. Did 3 million people like it? Will those 3 million people buy the next one? That's what you need to ask.

3. Lazarus Dark

Lazarus Dark Minimodder

Sadly, I have outgrown Metallica. They are a great intro band to metal for people transitioning from pop and rock. But after a couple years you learn that there are far better bands out there.

And with the Napster thing, this just sounds completely hippocritical, even if Lars has seen the light, so to speak.

I didn't buy St Anger and I kinda doubt the new one will be worth buying either.

4. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

I hope it's good

not that St. Anger sh*t

Tags: Add Tags