1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What To get?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by 6262, 19 Dec 2002.

1. 6262

6262 What's a Dremel?

hi all,

What to get? With the christmas holidays coming up, i will be working alot, which means alot of money for my PC :cooldude: But with £320 to spend, what do i get?

I was maybe to get a P4 (maybe 2.53Ghz 533FSB) and a Epox mobo to go with it. Or to leave that and spend it all on Modding my Un-modded (apart from my window) full chieftec case.

What do you all think. Or do you think i sound do something else?

Cheers All

.: 6262 :.

Merry Xmas :D

2. Fowler

Fowler mmm Cosworth

ahh u may want to consider a dremel perhaps, hehe j/k :hehe: !

I c ur a yorkshire men , good on ya, hope u support leeds.

Anyway onto the computer stuff, U may wanna consider a new gfx card if u havnt got one of a ge force 4 standard as its rumoured that all 4's will drop to around £100 upon release of the FX. Bargain

I like ur choice of Processor but id chose type b if i were u if ur gettin a northwood 2.53 P4(theres an advanatage but i cant remember it.) And I hope that the mobo has USB 2.0 and possibly firewire connections?

If it doesnt then id recommend the new albatron board on bit-techs front page if u want a bargain cos at under £100 that is a BARGAIN. if not then go for the Asus P4G8X as its got all u ever gonna need for a while but itl set u back a fair way!!!

Possibly a coolermaster or Lian li case may not go a miss either!!

Hope that helps mate, Good luck!!

:D

3. 6262

6262 What's a Dremel?

1st thing, i Got a Gainward Gainward Geforce 4 Ti4200
    2) I would probleby get B Verson anway, but cheers.
    3) i don't like footie m8, sorry, but i do support Westfield Sheffield Sharks who are top of BBL (British Basketball League) Come On! :rock:

Anyone got any other idea's?