1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

POTM Blue Towers [09/08]

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by ssR, 21 Sep 2008.

1. ssR

ssR Carbon God

Same subject, another angle, sunset hours. Shot in RAW and fiddled with later. can't say i'm 100% satisfied but im going on vacation for the weekend and i wont have the time to play with it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: 25 Sep 2008
  2. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

I prefer the second shot :)

3. dogdude16

dogdude16 What's a Dremel?

I also think the second one is a tad better.

4. ssR

ssR Carbon God

thanks. although i thought the 1st shot was more appropriate being more blueish :)

5. OleJ

OleJ Me!

The second one is the best imo. But as you say yourself I'm not either too sure on the theme in it. Good shot nonetheless :) I like how it sucks me in :)

6. Vers

Vers ...

They are both a bit underexposed, mess around with the levels to try to get something better exposure wise. As for the color, are you using DPP for RAW conversion? If so, you can get the sky color relatively close via WB/Color temp (try using the 'landscape' preset)

7. ssR

ssR Carbon God

hmm thanks OleJ :)
    Vers: ye i use DPP. in fact i messed around with it a bit now and i did manage something close but after looking at it again i prefer the 1st pic as it is. i kinda like the vibrant colors in it. i think i'll go the other way around and try to get the 2nd pic as saturated as the first

8. ssR

ssR Carbon God

here's another one from that set. kinda forgot about it

[​IMG]

9. OleJ

OleJ Me!

spam reported (and when you mods delete the spam please also delete the "spam reported" notice so we don't confuse the OPs too much :D )

Last edited: 28 Sep 2008
  10. ssR

ssR Carbon God

ugh... what? :blah:
    sorry i had to double post but i was on a weekend vacation with no access to the internet so i couldn't monitor the forum from there. i wanted to submit my 2nd entrance before it was too late and i also edited the main topic... also i'm usually not the guy to break the rules so i think in this case the comment wasn't in place :rolleyes:

11. OleJ

OleJ Me!

Sorry ssR it has nothing to do with you. There was a spammer who posted in several threads here. The "spam reported" notice was just to let others know that the mods had been alerted :) It is gone now and hopefully so will the "spam reported" post be. :)

12. ssR

ssR Carbon God

aight thanks :)

Tags: