1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Duke Nukem Forever DLC announced

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 27 Jul 2011.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. Tattysnuc

Tattysnuc Thinking about which mod to do 1st.

No sure what the FAC is. I pre-ordered in January from Amazon, but that's all I've done.... Guess despite being a loyal Duke fan doesn't pay for me.

These sound like they could be quite fun :)

3. hrp8600

hrp8600 What's a Dremel?

How many years to make DNF ?
    and how many weeks to make the DLC ?
    some thing is not quite right about this , me thinks the DLC was cut from the main game.
    OH wait nearly all DLC is, silly me

4. feathers

feathers Minimodder

Gearbox didn't spend all these years to make DNF. They made it pretty quickly based on the abandoned design. Just a shame the game is such a pile of ****.

5. V3ctor

V3ctor Tech addict...

If it's free... it's good...
    If I have to pay... NO WAY! I enjoyed the game, but it's not worth any more money...

6. greypilgers

greypilgers What's a Dremel?

I remember when DLC for PCs was free... Hell, I remember when there was no thing as DLC, and the closest thing to DLC was a thing you paid for, and they called it the sequel!

:)

7. Denis_iii

Denis_iii What's a Dremel?

More rip off DLC, this should have all been concluded in the release version......but even with this DLC as far as I'm concerned DNF is **** and I won't purchase it until is a 2quid steam special.
    Now, if they released paid for DLC which was the original DN3D game as a direct copy to the new engine THEN I'd have reason to by it and DNF.

8. Bauul

Bauul Sir Bongaminge

Not quite true, the closest thing to DLC was an expansion pack.

9. Tsung

Tsung What's a Dremel?

I see what they are trying to do here, generate interest in the game again by adding features that should of been in the original release. I guess some people might risk buying it, but really, it should have been Free. However, I suspect this is all too late for most people; my friends and I avoided this game on release due to the poor single player reviews and limited multiplayer options. Releasing extra multiplayer content as DLC afterwards isn't going to change our minds (maybe if it was free for everybody, then maybe).

10. greypilgers

greypilgers What's a Dremel?

Touche, and match point to you, my friend! Those were definitely the days. Games were of course still as buggy as they are now, but at least content wasn't held back artifically just to screw some more money out of people a few weeks after release...

Tags: Add Tags