Cooling Maze 4-1 GPU TEC kit

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by -Xp-, 20 Apr 2004.

1. -Xp-

-Xp- Minimodder

I recently bought myself a DangerDen Maze 4 GPU. However, I now want to TEC my GPU, and really would like the version of the block which comes with all the necesary bits. However, as I already have the block , I'd just want the pelt, coldplate, neoprene etc, for my card. Does anyone have any idea where I can get a pack like this? I cannot return my block, as it needed some dremelling to get it to fit over a rather large resistor on my Atlantis 9600pro (see here for pic) .

Thanks a lot for any help you can give me.

2. coolmiester

coolmiester Coolermaster Legend

We have some on route from Danger Den which should be here in 10 to 14 days (ish) along with 80 and 226watt pelts, Meanwell PSU's and all the various thickness Neoprene Gaskets, Dielectric Grease etc etc and also a couple of other surprises too!

That's if your not in too much of a hurry!

3. -Xp-

-Xp- Minimodder

That's great. After reading you (excellent) guide, I decided that I would pelt. I checked out your site, but couldn't find any pelt-based products. Glad you are getting some in. I'll order one as soon as I see them on your site, as your service has always been great.

4. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

Go get a Maze 4 CPU and the cold plate then find yourself a TEC and your sorted bar the fact you need the foam and stuff. If you look in the DD section of Coolercase you'll find the Cold plates but your might want to wait for the rest of the gear to come in.

thanks
    morgan.

5. -Xp-

-Xp- Minimodder

That loat on its own is expensive. buying the pack saves me money as well as making it easier to order. I am in no hurry.

PS, coolmeister, you know when them OCZ BGA Copper Ramsinks are arriving? I really dont want to fork out for them Tweakmonster jobbies, and plus the OCZ ones look a lot nicer (thermal tape, too!)

Last edited: 21 Apr 2004
Tags: