1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Piercings

Discussion in 'General' started by cderalow, 26 Jul 2003.

?

Which type of piercing do you have/don't you mind on guys/girls?(choose two)

1. Ears

43 vote(s)
    64.2%
  2. Nose

8 vote(s)
    11.9%
  3. Eyebrow

8 vote(s)
    11.9%
  4. Lip/labret

5 vote(s)
    7.5%
  5. Belly Button

33 vote(s)
    49.3%
  6. Nipples

12 vote(s)
    17.9%
  7. Other

10 vote(s)
    14.9%
  8. Tongue

13 vote(s)
    19.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Silence

Silence What's a Dremel?

I like subtle piercings, a face full o' metal is not something i consider attractive!

Saying that, i have 4 piercings, Third Eye, Medusa, Labret and Lowbret.

I used to have my nose pierced, but I used to get nose bleeds a lot, so out it came :sigh:. Then again it ruined the symmetry :D

I don't think i'll get any more done.

Oh, as for the lip piercing, it didnt hurt at all when i had it done, but it swells up for a week or two. Oh, and whatever you do, don't eat spicey food for at least 3 weeks! I learnt that the hard way :wallbash:

2. CrOaKeR

CrOaKeR Host warrior 4, Vengence!

When i was 16 I got my eyebrow peirced without my family knowing. I got home to show my parents, unhappy was an understatement. I kept it for 2 days, then got fed up with them arguing/not speaking to me. I think it upset my dad most cos he thought it was a gay symbol!

Well it turns out I was not gay, not that it matters if i was ;)

3. penski

penski BodMod

You need a BMEextreme, BMEextreme2 or BMEhard pass to see mine.

And you can get those in two ways - either pay or submit photos of your own.

*n

4. kopite

kopite What's a Dremel?

I got my nipple pierced horizontally atm and am going to get it done verticallly in a month

5. DJMyst

DJMyst yeah baby

Both ears pierced twice, currently up to 8ga hoops. Might go to 6, but haven't decided. Next to get done is a big dragon head tat I've wanted for about 10 yrs on my upper left arm. Should cover it completely too.

6. penski

penski BodMod

I wanna be able to get my upper arms inked :/

Abstrading habits...

*n

7. Da_BaCoN

Da_BaCoN Minimodder

just thought i'd throw my two cents and all out...

i had my lip pierced but had to remove it about 2 weeks ago because i got a job (i was hesitant to remove it, but i really need the money, so...). most likely, i'll get it redone next year after high school when i go to college.

it was QUITE annoying the first few days (and sore also), but afterwards i later put a stud in and it felt weird NOT having the ring over my lip, even when eating. (in fact, 2 weeks later, i still feel kinda weird without it there). someone said that the lip piercing is suppose to bleed a lot? well, surprisingly, mine never bled. not even when the needle went through (i said needle to gross people out who don't like piercings. it was BIG! almost 2 inches!! mwahahaha!!:D :lol: ) at least i never saw it bleed - the guy might have wiped it off first and i just didn't notice.

other piercings i think are ok to have on guys are ears (which i might also get done when/if i get my lip redone, probably up on the top of the ear, not the bottom dangly part), eyebrows, nose, tongue, pretty much anything but "that area" and nipples. i'm also not sure about navel/bellybutton rings on a guy since i've never seen a guy with one, so i dunno about that one either.

i'd also like to get a tattoo, but i can't decide on something that i could keep on my body for the rest of my life (though i did like that binary tattoo that kna i believe got a while back)

*EDIT*
    i just looked at pocketing piercings and they looked weird. i can't decided if i think they're gross and/or cool.....

8. penski

penski BodMod

Pocketing has quite a high rejection rate - A proper surface piercing (done with the correct surface bar) Linkage or a flesh staple will hold much better.

I want surface bars but can't find anywhere to do them the way I want them :(

*n

9. cderalow

cderalow bondage master!

all right... that just looks damn painful....

I btw, just stepped up from 16 gauge earrings to 12 gauge..... painful transition.... wouldn't reccommend going two steps at once to anyone

:wallbash:

10. penski

penski BodMod

You started at 16? Ow...

*n

11. Bit-widow

Bit-widow What's a Dremel?

i have my ears both done twice and my belly done at my boyfriends request. Fortunately he likes it and it feels really nice to play with:p :p
    And has anyone looked at the really weird piercings on that site?? They are disturbing!

Last edited: 31 Jul 2003
  12. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

Hehe.. once you read BME, you can't tear yourself away.

13. Virtblue

Virtblue What's a Dremel?

ive always wanted to getmy nave(back of the neck) done......

14. Pflumingo

Pflumingo givem the bird.

I pierced my navel 8 years ago, sitting on the couch, bored with a big friggin needle... Took me a couple few tries to find the other end of the hole with the ring after I pulled out the needle tho... Still, I have it to this day, almost forget about it most all the time...

Only becomes conversation worthy with the inlaws/grandparents.

oh well.

Got a nice tat too..

15. Fly

Fly inter arma silent leges

My mrs has her nose and ears done, she had her navel done about 3 years ago but it was giving her shooting pains so she removed it. I personally want one in my tongue but my job doesn't let me.

16. cderalow

cderalow bondage master!

16 is small... like .5mm if that.... 12 is around 1-1.5mm

regular piercing needles are 18 or 16...

17. DJMyst

DJMyst yeah baby

I had my first ear piercing done with a standard gun, and have gauged it all the way to 8. I also have 3 more holes in my ears. 2 were pierced with a 12ga, and the last one was piereced with a 10ga. The 10 stung more than the 12, but not by much.

18. cderalow

cderalow bondage master!

i'm stopping at 12 in my lobes.... anything more than that and I think it will look unprofessional.... as it stands a lot of people give me a second look when I show up in a suit & tie with what I've got now, along with the expensive phone... the watch.... the car.... confuses the hell out of people

19. penski

penski BodMod

The Ow was because it's sucha thin guage.

Like cheese wire :blah:

*n

20. cderalow

cderalow bondage master!

my friend had his done with 22..... now that's cheese wire