1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Re:Legend

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hex, 6 Apr 2017.

1. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

"Re:Legend is a monster raising focused JRPG with features such as farming, fishing, crafting, village building, multiplayer and more on PC!

Washed ashore on Vokka Island without memories, you start a new life and find ways to recover your lost memories. However, you must first learn how to survive on the island by cultivating the land, befriending villagers, expanding the village and raising your very own magical creature known as "Magnus".

Venture around the land of Ethia where Vokka island resides to reclaim your memories, but this is no easy task as the world is filled with dangerous Magnus and threatening challenges.

Will you be able to survive and rebuild your own Legend in your new life? Your fate is in your hand!"

Re:Legend is heavily inspired by awesome games such as Rune Factory, Digimon World, Fantasy Life and Monster Rancher series. We love monster raising! <3"

I've put this under the 'Windows' tag for now as it says PC on the voting page, but the Facebook and Twitter pages do state "XB1, PS4 and PC". I think PC might come first though.

It looks adorable, even though nobody has feet :eyebrow: I'm very down to play this and call it "Vodka Island" because well just look:

"Washed ashore on Vodka Island without memories, you start a new life and find ways to recover your lost memories."

Tell me that isn't deliberate! :hehe:

Unfortunately, the comments have descended into a pile of "This game is gonna kill Stardew Valley" vs "This game is like a crappy Stardew Valley!". But I still play Animal Crossing as well as Stardew Valley so I'll be fine playing this too. Not sure why the internet thinks you can only play one game :sigh:

If you think it looks cute and would be interested in playing, it's on the Square Enix Collective where you can vote on it and learn a bit more about it :)

Official Site | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Square Enix Collective

2. divitorobert

divitorobert What's a Dremel?

damn I have to say this looks even better than what legend of lumina was gonna be, looking forward to updates in the future

3. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

The Backer's Alpha is now live and keys are being sent out in batches. I don't have mine yet :(

Also, it's going to be coming to Switch as well now!

4. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

I read that as Vodka island at first, and thought no wonder you've lost your memories :grin:

Hex likes this.