1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Runic announces Torchlight 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 4 Aug 2010.

1. adam_bagpuss

adam_bagpuss Have you tried turning it off/on ?

@ Fizzban.

yes it a rip-off/clone because its from the same people that made diablo !!! and its done incredibly well.

its got the same replay value ive made loads of chars and used different builds each time i play.

Diablo 3 as much as i want it to be on the way wont be our for agggggeeeessss. its looking like a 2011 july/aug release or 2012 so i wouldnt really hold out lol

2. adam_bagpuss

adam_bagpuss Have you tried turning it off/on ?

edit - double post

3. puck

puck What's a Dremel?

Completely agree, it shows when you play it that the same guys who produced Diablo and Diablo II made Torchlight. Is that *SUCH* a bad thing.

I was a huge fan of the Diablo series and really want to play Diablo III. I'll still get Torchlight 2 when it is available as I want to support Runic Games.

4. pendragon

pendragon I pickle they

YES! Multiplayer Cheesecake! Loved Torchlight, but always wished it had multiplayer.. I know there was a multiplayer mod in developement for Torchlight, but I dont know if it was ever finished/released........

Tags: Add Tags