1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small Form Factor thinking about buying a shuttle...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by exavier412, 6 Aug 2004.

1. exavier412

exavier412 What's a Dremel?

well i am thinking about buying a shuttle :rolleyes: .... which isnt good because my parents dont like me spending money on computer stuff... but whatever.. anyways..

i had some mod ideas... and i was wondering ifa 5.6" (or is it 5.4? dont remember) lcd could fit in the right side if it were facing you head on... i mean, could i mount it inside or would it hit something and cause problems?

also, anyone have a shuttle for sale (socket A please)

-DyLaN

2. Perpetual Notion

Perpetual Notion What's a Dremel?

Hm... if you didn't have an AGP video card, you could mount it on that side I bet, or if you externalized the PSU (a pretty good idea anyway, as the 200watt supplies that come in the shuttles can be a little lightweight for some people).

You'll definitely run into space issues on the inside of the shuttle. Space is at a premium is these lovely little boxes.

good luck,
    Perp

3. Aa-chan

Aa-chan AA-CHAN

There is a slight possibility that you could mount it near the bottom on the right side. I don't still have my Shuttle to measure, but there is a chance you could. Failing that, you could attempt to put it on the top above the optical drive. WOuld be tight, but I reckon it could be done :dremel: .

Tags: