1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playstation 3 Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception 11-1-11

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by themax, 14 Dec 2010.

1. themax

themax What's a Dremel?

2. TheDoctor

TheDoctor So what seems to be the problem?

I haven't seen the vids etc (and can't access YTube at work) but another forum was saying that you do realise the date format is American so it is November next year and not January

3. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

According to Amazon, the release date is November 1, 2011, which makes more sense - otherwise it would be a bit strange that one of the PS3's A-grade titles was only announced a month before its launch...

Glad to see Nate finally gets away from the snow ;)

4. themax

themax What's a Dremel?

Yeah the release is set for Nov 1, 2011. 11-1-11 is the Format Naughty Dog lists as the date at the end of the trailer. Confused a lot of people initially.

It will be interesting to see how much influence Lawrence of Arabia has on this title as it's plot is suppose to be drawing from his experiences from what I have read.

5. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Haven't played much of the first game (repeatedly crashed after the 3rd level, exchanged back in store - only no copies left).
    Completed the 2nd and thouroughly enjoyed it, so I'll be looking forward to playing this next year. The date is in the American format (so 01/11/11)

6. Fiyero

Fiyero Vindaloovian

Ah damn it. I actually though "Ohh! So close to my birthday!"

I hate the American date system. So much disappointment.
    Almost a year to wait, that's rather disappointing too. Got the 2nd with my PS3 last christmas and enjoyed it. Quite looking forward to the new one.