Windows Your Worst Gaming Binges!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Heavytank2, 24 Apr 2004.

1. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

when i first got an N64 i completed turok and ocarina of time back to back in one sitting, no idea how long it was

about a year ago a did a morrowind binge of a few days all day with only a couple hours of sleep

2. muse46

muse46 What's a Dremel?

worst ive done is 4 days on diablo 2, frustrating as the game is.

did 2 days of lineage a few weeks back.

also had a network game of red alert 2 that lasted 17 hours once!

3. Heavytank2

Heavytank2 What's a Dremel?

Whoa! 17 Hours in RA? That game was badass, another epic relic of time. Too bad EA raped westwood. That used to be a real creative original company. I even dreamt of working there when I was younger. Not now. Oh well.

4. muse46

muse46 What's a Dremel?

certainly was bad ass. never will forget that day, i got fined by halls for having too many network cables running along the corridor!

5. KONIJN

KONIJN What's a Dremel?

phantasy star online on the dreamcast :

started friday after school about 4 pm stopped at about 2 am and had +-30 min break for diner and drinking and stuff Total= 9 1/2 hours

next day: saturday started about 9 am after breakfast (really fast) and stopped about 1 am had a break of about 1 1/2 hour for diner and lunch and drinking total= 14 1/2 hours

sunday: slept to long started at 11 am after breakfast stopped at 11 pm because i had to go to school on monday and doing some homework can come in handy if you have a test on monday (smaal test) break was about 1 hour long total 11 hours

overall 9.5 + 14.5 + 11 = 24.5 hours of gaming in one weekend

i did get pretty far in phantasy star
    i finished sonic adventures the weekend after that

never played more than that weekend

6. hypocrisy86

hypocrisy86 Banned

Playing Day of defeat
    before i did i drank a Sobe No fear 16ouncer

i played from.. 5:30PM to 4:20AM had stops of course,my ass hurt alot...
    its like watching a 3 and a half hour long movie and getting up lol..
    and the reason why i played Day of defeat is cus its the only game to were i can put full AA and AF on heh...
    hope they come out with a half-life 2 version of it :D

7. Langer

Langer Jesse Lang

Last summer i played :rock: FF7:rock: on my PSOne non stop...I got every materia/character/weapon/beat the weapons...62 hours...no sleep (caffine pills) only bathroom breaks; i my mom brought me some food a few times too.

8. fallenSaint

fallenSaint What's a Dremel?

www.play.net/gs4 ... Not very uncommon for me to spend at least 72 hours a weekend with scehdualed 2 hour naps once a day when Im playing the game full time, then during the week I just swap from home and work playing since its text based :)

9. Sniper-X

Sniper-X What's a Dremel?

4 days stright in Everquest got my shadowknight up to level 50 from level 1 in 4 days :) i had to stop i hadnt eaten much of anything but chips and Mt. Dew and i was getting really shaky but man was it fun .....if anyone plays EQ his name is Soulcrater on the 7th hammer server :)

10. [cibyr]

[cibyr] Sometimes posts here

hrmmm.... well, I never sleep at two-day LANs, but I'm hardly gaming the whole time so I suppose that doesn't really count. So my biggest gaming binge would have been beating half-life in one night.... on a pentium-mmx with 32MB RAM running software becuase my video card was a 1MB PCI jobbie with no acceleration at all.

Those were the days!

11. Heavytank2

Heavytank2 What's a Dremel?

[QUOTE='[cibyr]'
    Those were the days![/QUOTE]

Took the words out of my mouth! *sigh* I miss those days. Everything back then was quality. It was about the game, not the graphics. As I see with alot of stuff now.

Tags: