1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Isitari's Recent Activity

1. Isitari liked David's post in the thread Films Bernard Hill RIP.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/bernard-hill-dead-lord-rings-theoden-titanic-black-stuff-b2539970.html RIP...

6 May 2024 at 18:14
  2. Isitari liked The_Crapman's post in the thread Other This may have been a really bad idea, but **** it.

No no no. I fully appreciate what you're saying and that you're making sure I don't lose myself or sanity in this, and that is very much...

5 May 2024 at 08:56
  3. Isitari liked bawjaws's post in the thread Other This may have been a really bad idea, but **** it.

Again, not trying to be a dick, but what changes are you hoping to force and realistically how are you going to do this? And how much...

5 May 2024 at 08:56
  4. Isitari liked IanW's post in the thread LOL *NSFW* *The new Demote thread*.

Meanwhile, the Prime Minister who introduced Voter ID did this:- https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68947834

4 May 2024 at 15:27
  5. Isitari liked The_Crapman's post in the thread Other This may have been a really bad idea, but **** it.

Samaritans have entered the chat.... [ATTACH]

Screenshot_20240503_175945_LinkedIn.jpg 4 May 2024 at 15:26
  6. Isitari liked The_Crapman's post in the thread Other This may have been a really bad idea, but **** it.

Ooo I just got some fan mail. And no, not from their solicitors, but another employee. It's hand written and not signed, obviously...

4 May 2024 at 15:25
  7. Isitari liked Gunsmith's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Whist at model world live at the NEC I ended up being approached by the CEO of Jadlam, They've recently become a distributor for Bandai...

1 May 2024 at 17:19
  8. Isitari liked The_Crapman's post in the thread Other This may have been a really bad idea, but **** it.

I did think i probably shouldn't confirm it was defamatory so I said "maybe". I have a whole load of evidence to back it up, which the...

1 May 2024 at 17:18
  9. Isitari liked Gareth Halfacree's post in the thread Other This may have been a really bad idea, but **** it.

No such animal as "Welsh law" - there's English, Scottish, and Northern Irish. English law applies in Wales, but the legal term for "the...

1 May 2024 at 17:18
  10. Isitari liked Gareth Halfacree's post in the thread Other This may have been a really bad idea, but **** it.

As a Journo™, I (am forced to) know a thing or two about defamation laws in the UK. The whole Part 3 of McNae's is dedicated to it....

1 May 2024 at 17:17
  11. Isitari liked The_Crapman's post in the thread Other This may have been a really bad idea, but **** it.

Oooo update. Identity of the individual sending removed of course. [ATTACH]

Screenshot_20240501_162428_LinkedIn.jpg 1 May 2024 at 17:17
  12. Isitari liked The_Crapman's post in the thread Other This may have been a really bad idea, but **** it.

So apparently waiting until you're mentally stable enough to deal with what happened to you is not reason enough for arbitrary deadlines...

Screenshot_20240501_140419_LinkedIn.jpg 1 May 2024 at 17:16