1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding AC-ryan, no more red/orange sleeving?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Mr-IK, 16 Mar 2007.

1. Mr-IK

Mr-IK Minimodder

I read this somewhere on the board, and ive been browsing the internet a bit to confirm it, only i couldn't.

So is this true? Will AC-Ryan stop making their orange/red sleeving kits?

Hope someone can tell me, so i can buy some before it's outta stock :)

- IK

2. Hazardous

Hazardous What's a Dremel?

Where are you based - i.e. UK/USA/Canada etc?

If you're in the UK, I'll be able to give you the names of the stores I usually get all my modding gear from, and you can check to see if they've got any in?
    If they don't... I know at least one of them who are happy to accept email enquiries if they advertise something, but it's currently out of stock.
    If they can still get it, but don't plan on re-stocking it themselves, I'm sure they'd be happy to source you some :rock:

3. Mr-IK

Mr-IK Minimodder

Ah thought i had given up my location. I usually do! I'm from Denmark, but as i can see it, 2 of the stores in Denmark, with casemodding supplies, have got some left (twice the price as other colors though *sigh*)

So I've ordered 2 packs for now, as i don't even know if ill use it. But it's the most fancy color of all the ones AC-Ryan uses, so if I'm ever going to use it, it'll be the orange one.

Thank you for the help though!

4. Duste

Duste Sierra my delta, bravo!

A.C.Ryan haven't made any orange sleeving kits for quite some time now.

5. theurgy

theurgy What's a Dremel?

I think orange sleeving is pretty common, you can find it in most places like Frozencpu.com or if I'm correct Vantec still makes them.

6. Duste

Duste Sierra my delta, bravo!

ArcticMOD.com have a nice selection of UV-reactive cable sleeving (amongst other things). In their contacts page, they have an email for International Sales & Orders, so I'd say they'd ship internationally for you.

I might order from them when I need my sleeving.