1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Activision promises 'bespoke' features for Destiny 2's PC release

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 8 May 2017.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. Paradigm Shifter

Paradigm Shifter de nihilo nihil fit

The sceptic in me thinks it'll be the ability to change the resolution. Possibly with shadows on/off toggle as well. :lol:

3. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Given the overall quality of recent console ports (I'm looking at you, Prey) it might be proper mouse support.

4. Omnislip

Omnislip Minimodder

I'm not sure I could have come up with a line that makes me more suspicious of the "meaningful" features that they will (won't?) be adding!

I'll never make the same mistake after I was hyped by the "Skyrim expansions will be bigger than Shivering Isles" crock of crap.

5. edzieba

edzieba Virtual Realist

It's not impossible for an MMO to turn things around from bad to brilliant (FFXIV is an object lesson in this), but it;s sure as hell not easy. Bungie are doing their normal secretive thing rather than the community engagement Squeenix did to demonstrate and assure that FFXIV 1.0's numerous issues (from basic stuff like a practically unusable mouse control to poorly designed world layouts) had been fixed.
    Basically, Bungie need their own Yoshi P to reassure that Bungie have actually corrected problems with Destiny 1.