1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Contact Sheet programs?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Darth Joules, 26 Jun 2005.

1. Darth Joules

Darth Joules Minimodder

I suppose I'm posting this in the wrong forum section, but can anybody recommend a free program that makes good quality and good looking contact sheets of images and photos?

Infraview's sheets suck, Adobe 5's are clunky and are really for web pages, and the other prog I have (forgotten name :duh: ) which was good won't run if I hadn't lost the registery key! :duh: :duh:

2. dom_

dom_ --->

honestly, what where you thinking putting this thread here? its totally random

3. Zephyr

Zephyr Go V-Boy, Go!

Uh..there is a Windows OS and Software forum for these exact questions....

Boy, are you on crack?

4. Darth Joules

Darth Joules Minimodder

No, 3 different types of antibiotics. Strong antibiotics!!! The sort that have warnings like "do not go out into direct sunlight". :eyebrow: They're beginning to seriously affect my concerntration (been missing quite a few keystrokes here), it's like being permenantly stoned. :eeek:

FYI I've got a seriously nasty gum infection that's right behind my rightside wisdom teeth. The glands in my neck and just under my jaw have blown up to the size of golfballs. The whole right side of my face has this cold peircing ache and kinda swollen. Can't close my jaw, can't talk, can't eat solids, and can bearly swollow my own saliva 'cuz it's blown up inside too.

And yes, this is totally random isn't it? Can one of the moderators move this thread to the correct forum section then? :duh:

5. acrimonious

acrimonious Custom User Title:

Think before you post next time please. You've been here long enough to know the score.

6. Darth Joules

Darth Joules Minimodder

Yep, I'll put my hands up for being a twit this once....my bad! :duh:

7. Darth Joules

Darth Joules Minimodder

OK now this has been moved to the right forum section, does anybody recommend any good image Contact Sheet programs? :confused:

8. vetlel

vetlel What's a Dremel?

Doesn't XP print images through that wizard where you can select how you want them printed?

Tags: