1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress DUNE-011 (Sci-Fi Themed Casemod)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by mickeeboi, 16 Nov 2017.

1. mickeeboi

mickeeboi What's a Dremel?

Hi Everyone! :) my Name is Mickee of MadMods PC Modding from the Philippines, I am stoked to start this new project and share the progress with the community. I am rooting to

an original themed PC Casemod named DUNE-011 and to kick things off I made a short clip of about the awesome EVGA hardware that I am going to use for this build as well as a

few words about how I am going to approach this new project.

WE still have pictures just in case ;)

[​IMG]

Here is the Z270 Cheesecake K

[​IMG]

Not one but two EVGA GTX 1070 FTW2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We also have a couple of Powerlink Adapaters

[​IMG]

The High bandwith SLI Bridge (RGB)

[​IMG]

And yes I have to try mounting them as they look really awesome :)

[​IMG]

I am also very excited as ZADAK 511 agreed to let us use their awesome Shield DDR4 RAM and Shield RGB SSD.
    The packaging is killer!!

[​IMG]

So there are drawers in the box for each component and some extra like the lanyard, badges and gloves.

[​IMG]

And here they are, 120GB for the SSD its build quality is really good I think the case is made of metal then the shroud that gives it more details is made out of aluminum in addition it's a dual interface SSD. For the Memory modules we have 4 sticks with a Capacity of 8Gb and Frequency of 3000Mhz on each plus killer details on its heat spreader! :)

[​IMG]

For the Chassis I don't have it yet but I already heard from Be quiet and looks like they are going to send a Dark Base Pro 900 then the power supply which is from EVGA is already in transit. Those are all that I have by far thank you very much and I will see you all in the next update! :)

Last edited: 16 Nov 2017