1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding EX-Frozen CPU Staff open ModMyMods - New modding/water cooling store

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Combatus, 17 Aug 2015.

1. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

2. Big Elf

Big Elf Oh no! Not another f----ing elf!

I used to use FrozenCPU quite a lot after we came to an agreement on shipping costs for small items. If they continue to stock items that are hard or impossible to get hold of in the UK and shipping costs are fair I'll buy from them.

Edit: Having had a quick look round at the site it doesn't seem as though any of the difficult to get hold of items are stocked, presumably because they've had the same problem as me in tracking down product codes, pity. They're basically a Phobya/Aquatuning stockist.

3. bigboy678

bigboy678 What's a Dremel?

They literally just opened I say give them more time to get everything in order :p

4. ModMyMods

ModMyMods What's a Dremel?

We are very excited to bring what we have to offer back to the modding community. We will be expanding our range of products and services as we continue to grow. If anyone has any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us at Support@modmymods.com or you can contact me directly at Brennen@modmymods.com.

Thanks for the interest in our site, we can't wait to work with you!

5. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

The 'ModMyMods' link in the first line just redirects back to this page, error?

6. bigboy678

Thank you so much for coming back. Frozen and Performance PC's were the only websites around (in the US at least) that had everything you could find. While Performance PC's isnt a bad company they should not be getting all the business Frozen left behind. Bring back the competition, and as a long time computer modder I wish you guys the best of luck!!! :)

7. bigboy678

It does that does need to be fixed ASAP

http://modmymods.com/

8. ModMyMods

ModMyMods What's a Dremel?

From the team at ModMyMods, we would like to thank everyone for their continuous support during our opening week. We have received a lot of great feedback and suggestions, and are taking them into account to improve your online experience. We appreciate all of the orders we have received so far, and are looking forward to building relationships with each customer moving forward, so we can continue to bring you the best we have to offer. Along with the same excellent customer experience, we are already adding to our growing list of products and services, as well as fine-tuning some issues, thanks to your incredible feedback. Again, we cannot thank this fantastic community enough for the support we have received. Stay tuned for updates to our site, and keep an eye out for new products and services coming soon to ModMyMods.

-The ModMyMods Team

Tags: Add Tags