1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G-gnome's Orac³ - Part 2

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by G-gnome, 1 Sep 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. einsteinthe2nd

einsteinthe2nd What's a Dremel?

Sorry about that performance, I was really annoyed thats all....I have grown so much to like this mod, anyway he will have it ready when its ready, there is no rush.... :p

Last edited: 2 Mar 2004
  2. Mixx

Mixx What's a Dremel?

i dont know how many rules you just broke but keep that kinda s**t to ureself buddy. he will finish when he feels like it ok, no need to rush a man. im sick and tired of all the ppl coming in here and whining. guess what NOBODY CARES. please in the future keep comments that arent contributing to the project to yourself.

Thank you

3. NiHiLiST

NiHiLiST New-born car whore

Yeah, guys, there's already plenty of "please update this thread soon" posts, it's really time to stop. And einsteinthe2nd, you'll be lucky if you don't get banned for those posts, you're really just being offensive. As has been said, G-gnome will update the thread when and if he wants to, if you're too impatient then that's your problem, and posting things like you have will really just make him wonder why he bothers.

Perhaps a mod should lock this thread until G-gnome is ready to post new content here.

4. fillip

fillip What's a Dremel?

My thoughts exactly, the last 100 or so post are just ppl asking when the next update is due, and others trying to tell them to be patient.

Its more annoying that ppl keep bumping the thread with worthless messages, i know i'm fed up of receiving the emails so others must be.

If a moderator reads this PLEASE PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD!!!

and remember... art is timeless!!!

.: Fillip :.

5. Jack

Jack Minimodder

yes im fed up of the emails i get as well!

A surgestion perhaps we could enforce a 1 reply per update rule on very large threads such as these, or banned! Of course excuse those ppl that are actually asking a valid question regarding the case or looking for help on some of the mods done.

ppl are spoiling this thread, and if it did get locked it would spoil it even more let the new ppl that come here just for this case say there congrats, and lets start being adult's about how we are actually treating G-gnome he is just human.

jack

6. Atomsk

Atomsk What's a Dremel?

First I'd like to say great job on this so far. This has to be the most detailed mod I've seen so far. :thumb:
    I do have one question, you said you were going to use neon green coolant? I have been looking for some and just been asking around trying to find what would probably work the best.

7. Tulatin

Tulatin The Froggy Poster

Do a search on swiftech's hydrx. It's sold everywhere, a nice shade of green, somewhat uv reactive, will stop a lot of galvanic corrosion, and is cheap (3.50 cad for 3 oz). Did i mention it works well?

8. Atomsk

Atomsk What's a Dremel?

Thanks just what i was looking for :thumb:

9. einsteinthe2nd

Good job G-gnome........when do we expect another update....?

10. DETN8R

DETN8R What's a Dremel?

Every damn time I get an email for "Reply to post 'G-gnome's Orac³ - Part 2 (Update 17/11)'" I think theres an update and I come here just to get some nonsense replies.

11. ErictheHank

ErictheHank What's a Dremel?

That's why I don't subscribe to many threads. I'm in here every couple hours anyway. It would be nice if there was a way to subscribe where it only notifies you when the creator/owner of the thread posts. Probably wishfull thinking though.

12. einsteinthe2nd

I agree its quite annoying, all they are is just stupid posts, and you think its an update.

13. I'm_Not_A_Monster

I'm_Not_A_Monster Hey, eat this...

I'll try to explain this, but if you still walk away scratching your head, tell me and I'll try to explain better.

get one of those pipe like resovoirs, (like a very long cylinder) and put a stiff pipe inside it (small thickness, like the thickness of the tubes).

the tube inside will the the water return, when it is on, it looks like a small fountain. find a neon green res and it would be so sweet.

[​IMG]

14. f U z ! o N

f U z ! o N What's a Dremel?

and where exactly did this come from

15. I'm_Not_A_Monster

I'm_Not_A_Monster Hey, eat this...

my conceptual physics teacher did a demonstration of atmospheric and water pressure today. it was a setup with an upspout (inner tube in the res) and the put a larger pipe around it to keep the water from going everywhere but down into a funnel and thus back into the box. pretty cool.

I haven't even seen a WC system, :sigh: so i don't know if its even feasible to do. if it is it would look pretty bitchin

16. RefleCsM7

RefleCsM7 What's a Dremel?

When

It's now over a month ago G-Nome posted his last message.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAah I can't wait anymore!! when does the hurting stop!!!! :duh: :duh:

This project rules :rock:

Well... we'll wait :yawn:

17. kiljoi

kiljoi I *am* a computer king.

Can any Aussie modders here run over to G-gnome's house and tap on the window? Is he ok? Has anyone heard anything from him?
    *worries*

18. Mixx

Mixx What's a Dremel?

its been about 6 months since his last update so dont be so sure as to think that this project is gonna come along soon because that man should all the time he needs to make this case.

19. Mixx

Mixx What's a Dremel?

its been about 6 months since his last update so dont be so sure as to think that this project is gonna come along soon because that man should all the time he needs to make this case.

20. Shrk

Shrk What's a Dremel?

When next update are coming?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.