1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Films Ghost Ship

Discussion in 'General' started by :Galokin:, 7 Feb 2003.

1. :Galokin:

:Galokin: Guest

I saw the film Ghost Ship last weekend, and thought it was quite a good film. But then my mate morgan (m_d_k) said it was total ****.

If u have seen it...tell me wot u thought of it.

I especially like the opening scene with the wire and all the sliced people :jawdrop:

2. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

Ok i can agree tat the opening scene was good a bit of Blood and guts never herts nayone but that was all that was good, its a horor right there should of been more blood \me like blood and guts/ but no it was basicly little girl being weird. It was a totaly disapointing film.

3. sinizterguy

sinizterguy Dark & Sinizter

It was ok, but nothing amazing.

There were some touches that I liked, but most of the movie was absolutely predictable, no surprises.

4. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

i watched it last night and i thought it was good for a thaugtless horror movie, just a bit of fun ;)

id give it 7/10

5. joe the dishwasher

joe the dishwasher Honk

i watched it was ok but not as good as what i thought it whould be as i saw it in the trailer:rolleyes:

6. Cheryl

Cheryl What's a Dremel?

I thought it was really good and a great horror film! Tommeh and I went for my Birthday.

7. Jaz

Jaz Banned

its a horror film? i thought it was a comedy.

8. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

My girls taking me to see it tonight... though knowing her taste in films it'll be another 'crappy horror-thriller' (her fav)

9. essjaytee

essjaytee emtarkanderundergunderson

It was no Event Horizon that's for sure.

Event Horizon has that weird, freaky, scary drama coupled with remarkably good acting. Go rent that if you haven't seen it already.

10. :: Phat ::

:: Phat :: Oooh shakalaka!

I twigged the end right from the word go... damn.. I can tear a movie apart too quickly.... I was re-infoced by gabriel burn's reaction to the picture.

11. Lord_A

Lord_A Boom baby!

I finally watched this the other night, I really enjoyed this film, it was much better than what I was expecting.

12. :Galokin:

:Galokin: Guest

mmm now its on dvd i might have to purchase it, but maybe wait till its cheaper. play.com here i come!

13. tessa

tessa What's a Dremel?

The opening scene is the best part about the whole movie...After that it basically drags.