1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Increasing gas prices (Rant)

Discussion in 'General' started by Chocolate_dream69, 10 Aug 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chocolate_dream69

Chocolate_dream69 What's a Dremel?

I live in Lexington,KY and I'm getting sick and tired of the increasing prices of gas. I filled my car up Monday for $2.08/gal and before Noon the prices @ the same station had jump to $2.55/gal. That's crazy. :wallbash: The only time prices jump like that is when a tanker or refinery is on fire. Sure enough, on the news last night, a refinery was on fire. I think the government is really trying the drive us to the point of chaos and cunfusion. What do you think? Oh, by the way what are some prices in your next of the woods.

My ranting is over. First timer to bit-net forum posting. I'm outta here.

2. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

3. Dad

Dad You talkin to me?

Cue our UK friends and their gas prices....

;)

4. Will

Will Beware the judderman...

For those that don't know why Dad says this, due to massive tax on petrol its approaching £1 a litre in the UK (thats $1.75/l or so).

And the first British person who posts something along the lines of 'omg stfu you don't need a V8 monster truck, stop whinging u ungrateful git fuel is cheap for u' gets a weeks ban by the way :thumb:.

By all means you can criticise the US culture of gas guzzlers (which is actually in decline, people are becoming more conscious of how big their fuel bill is with large engined vehicles, and new car sales reflect this), but doing so doesn't have to be rude. I shouldn't have to say this, but past experience has shown this topic seems to end in arguments time and time again :blah:

EDIT: And closed after I post :hehe: :wallbash:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.