1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Web Lomo

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by veato, 23 Feb 2011.

1. veato

veato I should be working

Anyone into Lomography? I discovered it last year and although I havent abandonded my DSLR I do now own a Diana Mini, Fujifilm Silvi F2.8 and a Vivitar UWS as well as a fridge full of film (I recently bought 3 rolls of Natura 1600 from Japan!).

I'm a member of the online community over at Lomography.com and regularily contribute articles and share photos as well as take part in the many competitions.

As an incentive to join they're offering 10 piggy points to spend instore following this link
    CLICKY (with 2 piggy points for me as a thank you too!)

If you want to know what Lomo is all about then come and have a look. It's free to look around, free to join and free to do everything else!

So if you're interested or just want to help me get some piggies then head over using the link.

2. Threefiguremini

Threefiguremini What's a Dremel?

Does anyone here know much about lomo camera's? I've found an old one of my dad's which is a Lomo Minitar 1 (apparently). When I press the shutter release it clicks forward but the shutter doesn't open. It doesn't have any batteries in it so I want to know if it needs batteries to open the shutter or something else is wrong with it. Any ideas?

3. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead It's big, and it's clever.

It does have an electronic shutter, yes, so you'll need batteries.