1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows My Mini Comp - A retail Rift MMO Key with 30 days of play!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by kosch, 3 Dec 2011.

1. kosch

kosch Trango in the Mango

Hi

I've seen a few other user run competitions on this sub forum so hopefully you wont mind another one? :)

I'm giving away a fully unused retail Rift MMO key worth at least £10-30 depending on where you shop! I usually trawl eBay once a week to pick-up cheap copies got lucky last week with a 99p copy!

This means you can play Rift for 37 days for FREE courtesy of me :)

Just discovered there was a bonus code in the box so its 47 days of free play plus some extra in game items =)

Why: Well I'm not doing it for unselfish reasons I get 30 days of free play if you turn into an active subscriber and also a treasure chest of tokens even if you don't subscribe!

How do I win: Well I want you all to use your amazing MSPaint skills in most the basic fashsion to draw me a picture of Godzilla/Mothra/Donald Duck/Howard from the Halifax/Mutated Lettuce invading/destroying a city and post it below. The one I deem the most amusing will be the winner.

Closing Date: Tuesday 6th December 18:00

Rules: The winner must sign up by using my rift referal URL below, I must then confirm they have signed up, upon which the key will be provided to upgrade the trial to a full account with 30 days of play! Also if you play on the same server as myself I promise to give you a hand and explain the mechanics of the game & maybe even a guild invite!

http://www.riftgame.com/en/products...&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ascend_invite

Last edited: 4 Dec 2011
  2. Fishlock

Fishlock .o0o.

24 Hours isn't long for everyone to have a good go, I'd consider extending it for a few days.

3. kosch

kosch Trango in the Mango

Yes you are right for some reason I thought it was Friday, had a couple of days off and lost track of time ha!

Tags: