1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Development New Console Modding Site

Discussion in 'Software' started by sirgeoph, 13 Feb 2004.

1. sirgeoph

sirgeoph What's a Dremel?

Hey guys...

I was noticing that there aren't any real informative sites about modding game consoles. This made me decide to make one of my own. I think it's pretty sexy, personally. Most of my site designs are from a minimalists point of view (my personal site: www.frobba.com, for example), and this one's no different.

Check it out here: www.eight-four.com

2. plugged_in

plugged_in What's a Dremel?

Great idea and i wish you all the best with the website, i have already being telling people about this site and how great it is.

I have just a few ideas for you that might be of interest:

The nav bar at the top looks a bit of place its too far to the right...can you not make it start at the top of the text box?
    [​IMG]
    The website name and slogan could also be lined up to this.
    Also see those let boxes can you make those like LED's
    You say that you will be reviewing items and games etc why dont you use the right hand space to advertise these products.
    I hope these ideas are of help to you.

Dom

Last edited: 1 Mar 2004
  3. sirgeoph

sirgeoph What's a Dremel?

thanks!

i keep looking at the nav bar and noticing that its misaligned and i keep thinking that i have to move it and never do. :)

i'm not quite sure what you meant about the let boxes and LEDs, though.

4. plugged_in

plugged_in What's a Dremel?

yeah i meant...see those "little" (not let, sorry!) boxes you have why not make them look like LEDs even slightly animated going from red to amber to green a bit like traffic lights... just an idea.