Nokia N73 Free Games/Apps/Symbian sites please!

Discussion in 'General' started by keef247, 14 Dec 2006.

1. keef247

keef247 Modder

i cant remember the website url... but back in the day there was a wap site you could go on and freely download SO MANY games and apps and tones, even if they were freeware or ones to buy... anyone know the sites that used to do this? if not is there any sites i can browse either wap or web based on the pc and download apps and games... I'd like a divx/mpeg/xvid ETC player and stuff like that if possible.
    cheers for any insight:bowdown:

2. fev

fev Industry Fallout

unlucky on the n73.... enjoy the RMA

3. keef247

keef247 Modder

thanks for the retarded irrelevant answer;) really relates to my thread doesn't it. If I wanted childish comments I'd post it on overclockers:D so anyone actually listening to the questions relating to my post feel free to reply.

4. DAE_JA_VOO

DAE_JA_VOO What's a Dremel?

I think that was a bit unnecessary. You're one of those small type guys that are all big shot at their keyboard, but scared as hell in person huh? :eyebrow:

5. Darkside

Darkside What's a Dremel?

Right, let's attempt to get back on track.....

www.getjar.com

Darkside

(fev's prolly right unfortunately though..... mine broke)

6. fev

fev Industry Fallout

just saying out of 280 n73's sold in the M4 corridor, 190 have been returned with software issues... so bad that orange has stopped selling the n73 until further notice

7. keef247

keef247 Modder

So why didn't you simply say it like that??? It was so smart arse and irrelevant at the time... I mean I REALLY want to know I could have a dodgy phone after getting it and being happy don't I? It really isn't necessary is it? I've chosen the phone and you haven't? I'm sure I've thought about it etc before purchasing?
    And regards to the whole scared in person... you don't even know me so why make judgements of who I am as a person...
    Cheers darkside will check it out mate;)

8. fev

fev Industry Fallout

well it's worth knowing now so you can return it within the 14 days you've got to return it.

Don't act so "oh woe is me" when people are stating facts, having the emotional capability of a toddler isn't going to get you far in life.

That's a fact not a pop at you

9. keef247

keef247 Modder

Well I don't need to return it because I like it and choose it? If I didn't want it I wouldn't have purchased it? And I again didn't ask for the facts. They were irrelevant to my topic. Otherwise I would have asked specifically...

10. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

What the hell, fev? First you post a cryptic response that noone apart from yourself knows about, then you go on to flame him for trying to keep it back on topic after he, understandably, gets a bit annoyed??

Not cool, you could have been informative from the first post, not snarky.

11. keef247

keef247 Modder

cheers bindibadgi atleast someone saw where my response came from.anyways Darkside that site helped me alot mate.cheers again.

12. Spacecowboy92

Spacecowboy92 Gettin' Lazy

13. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

I have that aweful feeling some of posts have been deleted...
    Well, sorry..

14. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

No biggy, Ramble. Much as I sympathise with your original post, it is just that the situation has been defused now, and it is time to move on. :)