Other RIP Jack Bruce.

Discussion in 'General' started by Kronos, 26 Oct 2014.

1. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Have not heard this in years and I was in my very early teens when the great Sunshine of your Love was released.

Need to dig out my old Cream albums.

2. Refugee

Refugee What's a Dremel?

Make you realise how old you are when the people you listened to as a teenager are all dying of old age and not drugs.

Can't listen to my albums, they got "borrowed " by an old girlfriend and never saw her again.

3. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

You are still here then Refugee? I wondered as I have sent you two personal messages, no reply and we all are still awaiting an update to your baking a GPU thread.

4. Refugee

Refugee What's a Dremel?

Kronos so sorry I am still getting used to this site and all the cool things you can do with it and didn't see your messages, simple things like editing a message that you have cocked up and messaging without having to ask permission:jawdrop:

Starting stripping it down the other day and got as far as bare bones then got called out to look at a horse the other side of god knows were so put on hold till today, now have to go to Hull to look at another horse.

Wife wants a plod and the one we saw the other day had only got 3 legs.

As soon as I've baked it I'll get back to you.

5. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

This +1 :D
    More and more of my childhood heroes/heroines are dying - it must be a sign of getting old!