1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Rockstar favours 360 for GTA IV

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 26 Jul 2007.

1. devdevil85

devdevil85 What's a Dremel?

for all we know, the PS3 version could have extras of its own coming out right after its debut....you never really know now with all of the future updates/installments you can d/l nowadays....honestly as long as the core game/storyline is there I really don't care about the "extras" unless it's maybe the *cough* coffee *cough* shop......extra.....*/cough*

2. Morphine-Kitty

Morphine-Kitty Dead account.

No, not more complete. Techincally, if it includes all the main game, then its complete. It will have more extras than the PS3 version.

Either way, I had enough problems with the 360 I had, so I don't want anything else to do with them.

3. themax

themax What's a Dremel?

It's no more "complete" than Ultimate Alliance is on all 3 consoles. To my knowledge only the 360 (or it might be all now) has the Villain and Hero packs, yet noone really made a fuss over it.

4. Demon Cleaner

Demon Cleaner What's a Dremel?

I'll be buying the 360 version. But they are both exactly the same bar the optional mission packs (which will inevitably cost extra). Guess it comes down to which controller you prefer.

5. Iago

Iago What's a Dremel?

Resistance : FOM and Rainbow Six: Vegas shipped with achievements too. Or something. But it's the same idea.

Regarding GTA, who cares? This may be relevant to the 0.1% of the gaming population that has both a X360 and a PS3. The rest of us will get whatever version there's available to our console. And I can't understand why this is such a big deal...yeah, us PS3 owners lose some extra content...so what? It's not like GTA games ship with 5 hours long gameplay. If it were an exclusive or timed exclusive for the X360, I could understand some people being pissed...but really, how many people are going to choose one platform or the other because of a couple of extra missions in a single game?

6. Iago

Iago What's a Dremel?

Btw, we really need an "edit" button. I forgot to make some snarky comments wondering if the "complete" experience includes some RRoDs after 10 hours of play and all that...

7. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

there is an edit button, bottom right of your post

8. stumead

stumead What's a Dremel?

I refer Sam to GTA2, which sucked on any platform...

Tags: Add Tags