1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats the longest you gone without changing your bedsheets?

Discussion in 'General' started by robbins1940, 30 Dec 2004.

1. TimXP

TimXP What's a Dremel?

Again, i change my towel every week. Pop down the laundry after the pub and do all my washing. During the day the queue for the laundry is huge, after midnight theres always a free machine. Plus a burger van parked just outside :D

2. Kevo

Kevo 426F6C6C6F636B7300

I dont let them grow, otherwise my girlfriend wont let me "play" ;) :naughty:

3. :: Phat ::

:: Phat :: Oooh shakalaka!

Bedsheets - Every couple of weeks, and I did while I was in uni too, otherwise they got manky..

Towel, new one for every shower, and I always dry my face first, then the rest of meh bodeh...

Nails, usually keep them trim, for some reason the little nail on my right hand grows really quick so I let that one grow sometimes, good for scratching :p (also makes it easy to reset the machinery in work!) my toenails are another matter, I really hate cutting them, I usually cut them when they hurt in my shoes :/

4. Jumeira_Johnny

Jumeira_Johnny 16032 - High plains drifter

Once a week, if they need them or not. Both towels and sheets.

5. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

my sheets have been on my bed since august now. but i haven't slept in my bed since then but once or twice, the couch is more comfy.

change my towel after every shower, but if i run out of towels, i might grab a used one. meh, i'm the only one here and i'm clean when i get out of the shower, so oh well.

i try to keep my nails to where the don't stick out. my toenails though, i cut them when they get so long the stick in my socks.

6. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

my mum changes my sheets every month so thats cool but i aint had a wash of 4 days now an im gettin a bit wiffy :worried:

i cut my toenails with a stanley knife as its well sharp and quick and also i bite my nails sometimes so i dont need to cut them but i do like to keep my nails really clean as people have been touching godknows what.!!

7. craig

craig What's a Dremel?

change bed sheets, am i missing something there, change. what do you mean :worried: are you ment to change them :eeek: :duh:

only jokin. i guess we change them around 1-2 a month, usually when they look dirty as we have white bed sheets. also got black satin ones :naughty: but they are dam cold in the winter.

Every time i use a towel i use a fresh one. and i dont grow my nails, keep them short.

8. Slink

Slink B7

The whole idea of this thread is just nasty

9. nohope4me

nohope4me What's a Dremel?

Bed sheets:

Thanks for reminding me! Hmmm, do I actually have a spare set?

Towel:

No idea

Nails:

Left hand always nibbled as close as possible, due to difficulties with fretting otherwise. Right hand not so strict with. I have a habit of biting anyway. Toe nails when I need to. Or I'm bored.

10. Lorquis

Lorquis lorquisSpamCount++;

You chew your toenails.....

Skanky sod.

11. kobaj

kobaj Banned

Bed Sheets-Once a month.
    Towles-Used to have a new one every shower but now usualy after two shows I get a new one.
    Toe Nails-I keap 'em very short.
    Now for a new one. How long have you gone before you changed eny clothing. I have worn the same boxers for 2 weaks once.

12. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Do yourself a favour and do a microbiology course. Youll never ever EVER put your hands near your mouth again, let alone nails.

13. craig

craig What's a Dremel?

when i used to bite my nails my sister would always say "its more higenic(sp) to lick a public toliet seat than bite your nails"

since then ive moved on to visiting public toliets everytime ive had the urge to bite my nails :eyebrow: NOT. :hehe:

14. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Its more hygenic to eat your lunch out of your toilet than at your desk too. Also, there's more bacteria on your keyboard and mouse than elsewhere on your desk.

Im not even gonna go into public transport like buses and trains. I wear my thick gloves everywhere now ;) luckly its cold most of the year in manc. to get away with it :D

15. ouija

ouija Trust me, I am doctor!

You're supposed to change them??? :confused:

16. VadimtheConqueror

VadimtheConqueror I love the little tacos...

Sheets: once every month or 2
    towel: every week
    fingernails: when they start to feel funny on the keyboard, or when the girlfriend complains
    toenails: when i look at them and realize i havent cut them in god knows how long
    clothing: change my boxers and shirt every day, unless i spend the night elsewhere. pants i'll wear until they've got visible signs of being dirty(usually when i spill food on them), typically they last about a week and a half. as for socks i hate the feeling of fresh socks, but i change them every couple days because they get smelly after a while.

17. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

:jawdrop: I have slept without a bedsheet for about 1 and half years now... reason? They keep ****ing moving all over the place and stuff, and since I sleep on an Ikea bunkbed it's really hard and annoying to replace the bedsheet ... and I'm 6'2 so... I think I need a new bed now LOL :wallbash:

As for my towel , dude what the **** is wrong with you people who don't change it every time that's just disgusting man ... what's the point of taking a shower when you wipe yourself with the same supposedly dirty tower from last time ???????????????????????????????????? :eyebrow:

18. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Because you've cleaned yourself effectively enough in the shower that the towel doesn't get dirty? I change my towel every few days and my sheets about once a month or if either get dirtied quicker. :)

19. MovieFreak

MovieFreak What's a Dremel?

Uhm, mildew, ever heard of it?

You use a towel and wait 12 hours or a day, when you use it the second time it is no longer "clean"

20. Spiral Architect

Spiral Architect Cooked on Phonics

I've not died from using the same towel twice yet.