1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reviews A Way Out Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 3 Apr 2018.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

I played this with one of my friends who bought the game on Origin, I also bought it myself on the PS4 but haven't gotten around to booting up that version and likely wont unless I'm desperate.
    The game seemed alright to us for a cheap (approx £12 each) 6 hour interactive movie type experience.
    The story and dialogue is just lots of references to popular films set around the same era so wasn't the most inspiring thing but we enjoyed it for what it is... which is just an extremely linear Telltale style game with co-op that is obsessed with single-button quick time events.

The ending was the only really bit that kept our attention, most of the other dialogue in the game we paid little attention to and just solved mashed the buttons it told us to.

I was excited for this game when it was announced (thus pre-ordered on the console) as I've been hoping for more split screen co-op options, sadly this doesn't fill the hole in the market well enough.
    Still waiting for an amazing split screen co-op game to come.

3. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

Haven't read the review yet but that sounds like a real shame, was really looking forward to playing this with my brother when I first heard about it.

4. paulashby25

paulashby25 What's a Dremel?

Whoever wrote the review is an idiot. I played through the game in one sitting as it was engaging, new and very different. The script was good, had some cracking mini games that had me and my gaming partner in stitches, the ending was heartbreaking and overall it was worth every penny of the £25. The graphics werent anything amazing but it was all about the gameplay. Overall I'd strongly recommend you ignore the reviewer as he is clearly clueless about what makes a good game.

5. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

Yes, lets ignore an actual review and trust some random person on the forum who's told us virtually nothing about the game and has suspiciously only just made his second post in 9 years.

Last edited: 5 Apr 2018
Tags: Add Tags