1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

English Thug Mentality ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ricx, 17 Sep 2003.

1. Uncle Psychosis

Uncle Psychosis Classically Trained

Ok, we can add Cardiff to the list. :)

Sam

2. dallas

dallas What's a Dremel?

I'm waiting for it to end so I can watch the selected high lights on Bo Selecta

3. Liquid K9

Liquid K9 Human programmer.. heh

If I had the time and resources I'd pop off to your fair country and shoot paintballs at his box. Eventually blocking out all light Mwaahahaha :baby:

4. sinizterguy

sinizterguy Dark & Sinizter

Sounds good ....

BTW, why would the people who were shining laser pointers at him be arrested ?

Its not illegal to own or use a laser pointer (the normal ones anyway) or anything like that ... so why should they have been arrested ?

Sounds unfair ....

5. Uncle Psychosis

I'm pretty sure there are rules about pointing lasers at people and animals (in case of eye damge or some such). Also, I'm sure having a laser pointer pointed at you could *possibly* be construed as harrasment of some sort- especially if you're a big american star who is attracting even more people to Tower Bridge...

Sam

6. sinizterguy

sinizterguy Dark & Sinizter

If he is such a big American Star, then maybe he should have stayed there.

So if you point a laser thingy at some one its harrassment ?

7. Liquid K9

ever been to the cinema when a stupid moron shines a laser pointer all the way through it? I call that harassment.

I had some twit do it into my bedroom once, that was an ungodly annoyance while I was playing UT2K3

Also, they are actually harmful. If hit the retina at the correct angle it can damage it and potentially blind the person.

8. Uncle Psychosis

Perhaps, but thats not the point

Well, put it this way, if you were having dinner or a drink or something on an outside terrace, and some gimp kept pointing his laser pointer at you- you wouldn't mind?

Sam

9. samuelellis

samuelellis What's a Dremel?

tbh, i think its just the fact he came over here thinking all use poor british people would be so humbled that he had chosen out little country to perform his big big stupnd & we would all be humble

sod off back home mate & that burger man, free trade, if he has a traders licence then no one can touch him, its somone who spotted a opertunity to make soem money & took it

10. Uncle Psychosis

What, like Blaine you mean?

Why do you hate him so much? I mean, if you dont like what hes doing then *ignore* him. You're just giving him more publicity by talking about him! And, to paraphrase Neil Lennon, you may think hes a dick but tommorrow he'll still be a millionaire...

Sam

11. ConKbot of Doom

ConKbot of Doom Minimodder

If I could get ahold of one of theose ultrasound higlhy directional speakers, and go to England, I would drive him insane.

MC Hammer anyone? :hip:

12. mog

mog What's a Dremel?

Is the whole thing just about him not eating or is it also about the isolation(well about from the crowds gawping at him).Maybe his people are pointing ultrasound highly directional speakers at the box and playing the radio to him,although hopefully not the Chris Moyles show because not even Blaine deserves that.

Being a bit of a conspiracy theorist I was wondering if it's not Sky or Blaine's people coming up with the Helicopter,man cutting water supply,type stunts.After all they're the only thing interesting about the whole escapade.

13. Ricx

Ricx What's a Dremel?

Yeah I've had a change of heart - my original post was me thinking this poor guy is just trying to prove what the human body is capable of and we're making it hard for him. But now I just think he's a tart. Get down here and do some card tricks! :D

Shazam.

14. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

I think you're just being rebellious for the sake of it. I'm sure he didn't come over here expecting English people to 'kneel before him' so, why should we? Similarly though, I'm sure he didn't expect to recieve torrents of abuse, so why should we give them to him?

He's not hurting anyone, he's not taking anything away from British culture, he's not trying to superiorize himself. Just let the stupid fool stand in his stupid box.

15. Liquid K9

I still want to shoot a barrage of paintballs at him... lets see how long he lasts without sunlight and/or cameras

16. Hwulex

Hwulex Minimodder

Throw a jam-bomb at his box, that'll soon having it swarming with wasps. :naughty:

17. sheardjr

sheardjr Minimodder

Last edited: 23 Apr 2016
  18. banished

banished Necromodder

If I could, I would put one of those sound bugs (the devices that use flat surfaces as speakers, e.g., the plexi box) on the box and blast something like throbbing gristle all night long :clap:

19. fivecheebs

fivecheebs Dont panic!

/me swops water supply for blue label vodka

That might make interesting viewing :naughty:

20. ivan2740

ivan2740 What's a Dremel?

Hehe, I live in American and I don't have a clue of who this guy is! Is he another stupid reality tv show host? :wallbash: