1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News GameSpot insider speaks of 'mass resignations'

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 5 Dec 2007.

1. Angleus

Angleus What's a Dremel?

When this whole thing kicked off, I don't think anyone was accusing reviewers of being corrupt, it was the issue that the story was presented as a reviewer being sacked for giving a game a low score, and this is of course not something that we as a community want to see happening.
    It is beginning to look now as though the whole thing is a lot more complicated than that and may in fact have nothing to do with the Kane and Lynch review at all, which to be honest, is what I want to hear.

2. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

I'm kinda fed up with reading about it tbh.

<A88>

3. Major

Major Guest

4. Amon

Amon inch-perfect

Gamespot's reviews were more sensible back in the day, up until around 2000 or earlier. After then, they were a total joke (look at their reviews for the Halo sequels).

I thought Kane and Lynch was a good game. At least 7.5 or more in my book.

5. freedom810

freedom810 Minimodder

Ive been at gamespot for about 3 years but now that both rich and jeff are gone its rather boring.
    So i created an acount here :) Ive always checked the news on this site and find it intresting but never got round to trying to the forums even though it ses too at the bottom of every bulletin.
    It seems good so far.

6. Rebourne

Rebourne What's a Dremel?

I never liked GameSpot, their reviews never had any benchmarks or graphical settings comparisons. What the hell is up with that? I don't know about you, but I need my statistics.

7. CanadianViking

CanadianViking Beast from the North

It's good here, just don't look Relix in the eyes.

Tags: Add Tags