1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Major TF2 update planned for April

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 27 Mar 2008.

1. BurningFeetMan

BurningFeetMan What's a Dremel?

I played the crap out of Team Fortress 2 through out the Beta and then for a couple more months after that. All of a sudden, POW... I just lost 100% interest in the game. :(

I must be getting old. >_>

2. Bungle

Bungle Rainbow Warrior

Hopefully the unlockables will be a server side option that can be turned on/off. The game is perfectly balanced atm.

3. KoenVdd

KoenVdd What's a Dremel?

I kinda trust Valve on this one, not once have they failed me in the past. But indeed I hope this feature will be disablable (not right, is it?) from the server side.
    On another note, does anyone ever have the feeling that Valve's attempts to prevent stalemates in TF2 sometimes make it to hard to recover from a bad start? I just have the feeling that on every server I play I'm always on the losing team (I know I'm not the best player, but not that bad). Of course I usually only play for 30min and not to often (don't have a lot of spare time) so I may just usually get put on the losing team before balancing kicks in.

4. steveo_mcg

steveo_mcg What's a Dremel?

5. sub routine

sub routine Archie Gemel

better bl00dy work as I`m just getting into it and it`s taking over my life.......

As for achievement unlockables I think they spoil a game, I never bother chasing them I just like to play the game. But if someone decides they want a new gun then they generaly just run about chasing that achievement instead of team playing and paying attention to their team objective wise.

6. jking012

jking012 What's a Dremel?

about the whole new weps did it ever occur to u that it may not just be quote on quote "weapons" but upgrades to previous ones like say... dont u hate those pesky spies? yes? ever thought of a detecting sentry? one that has 1 minicannon (or first built sentry) on it with the ability to detect spies via (cloaked or masked?) as for sniper possibly a longer clip for smg? scout? idk? running boost?
    let your imagination run wild... after all im sure valve pays attention to the ideas of their fans and consumers :D

just my 2 cents

Tags: Add Tags