1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Masta Blasta

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Defyant Mods, 20 Jul 2005.

1. modsquad

modsquad Grease Monkey Undergraduate..

Defyant has returned..!!
    and has another great project on his--hands..

2. R_H

R_H What's a Dremel?

On the subject of old mods, as the project logs section only has 3 pages were are the older ones archived (if at all)?

3. Duste

Duste Sierra my delta, bravo!

That's because the default display thingy is from the Last Month. If you want to view them all, scroll RIGHT down the bottom of the Project Logs page, then click on the dropdown menu which says 'Last Month' and select 'From The Beginning', and it'll display all the project logs.

4. Damouse

Damouse Thats no moon!

Ive been using the search, thanks Duste

5. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

I am often bored and actually once made a listing between "from the beginning" until now and then arranged them by most views/rating. There indeed were some diamonds, but unfortunately also ah so many projects with dead images.

The Darkener's (did it go right? the nick was on the first page of retrieval) idea of having old projects bumped up would indeed be nice IMO. Even nicer if there were no original posts except the ones made by the modder him self. I'm not too interested in reading through four year old cheers :)

6. Noobkiller

Noobkiller What's a Dremel?

Question, how did you fit the tinted plexiglasss in the front bay of the case

7. KlavKalashj

KlavKalashj What's a Dremel?

OMFG man you are my new god, this looks soo beautiful! I am really impressed. Almost makes me wanna cry. Just ONE little thing that disturbs me, that somenone might already have noticed, but I haven't read the thread really careful so I say it anyway. On the thing on the back, it says "master" and not "masta". Shouldn't it be "masta" as the project is called "Masta Blasta"?

8. crazyg1zm0

crazyg1zm0 Minimodder

That is so nice, and as most case mods go fairly simple but highly effective so congrats man.

9. Damouse

Damouse Thats no moon!

Defyant you fool! how could you be grammatical! :D

10. GuitarBizarre

GuitarBizarre <b>banned</b>

What I wanna know is what on earth those fans are...I've never seen fans with such short blades and a huge hub before...definitely odd.

11. Brett89

Brett89 Minimodder

No matter how often this thread gets revived, I love looking at this mod because it looks so damn nice.

12. Tyinsar

Tyinsar 6 screens 1 card since Nov 17 2007

:lol: started reading then saw the comp specs and thought :confused:, Then I saw the date :eeek::duh:

Still, it's some Very Nice work :thumb:

13. nissanskyrice

nissanskyrice Terminally Lazy

Totally agree. Especially if they're as good a quality mod as this one.:thumb: