1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant Orange

Discussion in 'General' started by iwog, 24 Aug 2008.

1. profqwerty

profqwerty What's a Dremel?

I would not have liked to receive it, as it wouldn't fitted through our post box and either I'd have had to get up early on a day off, or they'd have left a note and I'd have to drive about 10mins to collect it.

2. sotu1

sotu1 Ex-Modder

i think it;s pretty creative of the orange marketing team. it certainly made you look and made you very well aware of the services (and all of us on bit-tech who've read this article). cost them more than the average flyer/text, is bad for environment, true, but as a marketing tool it looks like it's done the job damn well. you won't forget this one too soon.

3. studentgaza

studentgaza What's a Dremel?

lol i think its funny, ive been with orange for years but sadly i havnt had 1 :-(

4. modgodtanvir

modgodtanvir Prepare - for Mortal Bumbat!

[Hijack]
    I have a different problem with Orange:
    The refuse to give me the unlocking code for my handset... despite it having been on an Orange contract for 2 years.
    Whenever I file the request they say they'll do it but they don't. And whenever I call to complain, they say they'll give it to their superiors and hang up.

Well I told Ofcom, and I'll have another crack at it when I can be ar$ed...

[/Hijack]

And that little bit of junk mail sounds completely pointless, though perhaps more interesting than the usual crap I get through my letter box...

MGT

Tags: