1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Razer adds Chroma system to Tartarus keypad

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 23 Jun 2015.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. Ljs

Ljs Modder

I'd be interested in trying one of these out (and not for the lighting system) but I like my peripherals to match and everyone I know with a Razer mouse seems to need to get a new one within a year. I still have a 10 year old MS Intellimouse so spanking £60 a year on a mouse just seems madness to me.

3. Grimloon

Grimloon What's a Dremel?

I'd like to try one as I've been happy with the Razer peripherals I've had in the past (Diamondback Magma edition lasted a good few years, as did the Imperator but both had the same flaw - eventual poor switch response owing to a groove being worn in to the bottom of the left button with use) but I'd want to try one out to see what the switches feel like. I still have a Belkin Nostromo which was great at the time but I've been using a mech keyboard for a years now so it feels horrible. The chroma system is a nice touch though as I definitely find red easier to handle by way of illumination.